Old August 5th 05, 03:30 AM
NASA Norman

Default This guy on the Shuttle??????

http://www.linkdump.be/framed.php?ai...grospaceprogra
m.com/

Old August 5th 05, 04:27 AM

What bucks? NASA isn't exactly rolling in dough.
cuhulin

Old August 5th 05, 04:52 AM

Sometimes,there are unforseen tragedies.We recover and we learn and we
build better and we move FORWARD.We do not bury our heads in the sand
like YOU do.Whiney babies like YOU can NOT stop us!
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 08:46 AM
NASA Norman

Sometimes,there are unforseen tragedies.
'Guess you don't study "or" pay much attention to just what was being said
by a spokesman to NASA. With a shrug of the shoulders "we made a mistake".
Pay particular attention to the facial expressions.
If you don't understand coonlint, then sit down!!