RadioBanter

-   -   WTC Basement Blast,,,,,, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75846-wtc-basement-blast.html)

[email protected] August 6th 05 12:43 AM

WTC Basement Blast,,,,,,

www.stevequayle.com Click on the big Q,Hot Headlines.The World Trade
Center buildings on September Eleventh,Two Thousand and One was an
inside U.S.fed govt "job".Goat stories in Sarasota,Florida.I have been
to Sarasota before,I visited the antque car musum in Sarasota,they had
some half cutouts of little Italian Vespa cars monted on the wall and a
little bitty steam engine Locomotive sitting out front.Stay off of
Highway 41 in Sarasota,Stoplight City,you will never get out of
town,take the Interstate.
cuhulin