Old August 6th 05, 12:43 AM

Default WTC Basement Blast,,,,,,

www.stevequayle.com Click on the big Q,Hot Headlines.The World Trade
Center buildings on September Eleventh,Two Thousand and One was an
inside U.S.fed govt "job".Goat stories in Sarasota,Florida.I have been
to Sarasota before,I visited the antque car musum in Sarasota,they had
some half cutouts of little Italian Vespa cars monted on the wall and a
little bitty steam engine Locomotive sitting out front.Stay off of
Highway 41 in Sarasota,Stoplight City,you will never get out of
town,take the Interstate.
cuhulin

FS: MFJ-9402 2 meter SSB xcvr. It's a BLAST! [email protected] Equipment 0 February 17th 05 02:48 AM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 05:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM
Getting A Signal in the Basement? (antenna lead-in for AM BC and/or shortwave) David Forsyth Homebrew 42 November 5th 03 01:29 PM
Getting A Signal in the Basement? (antenna lead-in for AM BC and/or shortwave) David Forsyth Homebrew 0 November 2nd 03 07:42 PM