RadioBanter

-   -   Stumbled onto a pretty competent database... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75848-stumbled-onto-pretty-competent-database.html)

David August 6th 05 02:34 AM

Stumbled onto a pretty competent database...

http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

dxAce August 6th 05 02:41 AM

David wrote:

http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

rec.radio.scanner

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Brian Hill August 6th 05 02:45 AM

"David" wrote in message
http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

Why don't ya run that over to rec.radio.scanner and pick me up a cup Joe
wile your at it.

B.H.

dxAce August 6th 05 02:48 AM

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message
http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

Why don't ya run that over to rec.radio.scanner and pick me up a cup Joe
wile your at it.

Yeah, nice list, but it's not shortwave. Additionally, it's not going to do
99.9999% of the folks here any good as it's for the Greater San Fernando Valley.

Brian Hill August 6th 05 02:56 AM

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message
http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

Why don't ya run that over to rec.radio.scanner and pick me up a cup Joe
wile your at it.

Yeah, nice list, but it's not shortwave. Additionally, it's not going to
do
99.9999% of the folks here any good as it's for the Greater San Fernando
Valley.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Well he tried I guess. It was a refreshing change from the usual rhetoric.
:)

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

[email protected] August 6th 05 03:30 AM

Post this in another, more appropriate, newsgroup.

[email protected] August 6th 05 03:37 AM

I dont stumble,but sometimes I accidently stub my big toe on the door
jam in my bathroom and it hurts like all get out. www.yall.com
cuhulin

[email protected] August 6th 05 03:40 AM

rec.radio.scanner I have been knowing about that one almost as soon as
it showed up on the internet.COMPLY!
cuhulin

David August 6th 05 02:28 PM

On 5 Aug 2005 19:30:13 -0700, wrote:

Post this in another, more appropriate, newsgroup.

You are more annoying than the Michigander. Let me see your badge.

BTW: KVOH is on there. Now ya happy?

....didn't think so.

Brian Hill August 6th 05 03:13 PM

"David" wrote in message
On 5 Aug 2005 19:30:13 -0700, wrote:

Post this in another, more appropriate, newsgroup.

You are more annoying than the Michigander. Let me see your badge.

BTW: KVOH is on there. Now ya happy?

...didn't think so.

It's simple Dave. Just quit posting off topic and everybody will quit messin
with you.

B.H.