Old August 6th 05, 02:34 AM
David

Default Stumbled onto a pretty competent database...

http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

Old August 6th 05, 02:41 AM
dxAce

David wrote:

http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

rec.radio.scanner

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old August 6th 05, 02:45 AM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message
http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

Why don't ya run that over to rec.radio.scanner and pick me up a cup Joe
wile your at it.

B.H.

Old August 6th 05, 02:48 AM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message
http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

Why don't ya run that over to rec.radio.scanner and pick me up a cup Joe
wile your at it.

Yeah, nice list, but it's not shortwave. Additionally, it's not going to do
99.9999% of the folks here any good as it's for the Greater San Fernando Valley.

Old August 6th 05, 02:56 AM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message
http://www.n6lhv.net/valleyscan.html#federal

Why don't ya run that over to rec.radio.scanner and pick me up a cup Joe
wile your at it.

Yeah, nice list, but it's not shortwave. Additionally, it's not going to
do
99.9999% of the folks here any good as it's for the Greater San Fernando
Valley.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Well he tried I guess. It was a refreshing change from the usual rhetoric.

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old August 6th 05, 03:30 AM

Post this in another, more appropriate, newsgroup.

Old August 6th 05, 03:37 AM

I dont stumble,but sometimes I accidently stub my big toe on the door
jam in my bathroom and it hurts like all get out. www.yall.com
cuhulin

Old August 6th 05, 03:40 AM

rec.radio.scanner I have been knowing about that one almost as soon as
it showed up on the internet.COMPLY!
cuhulin