RadioBanter

-   -   I'm not Gay .... I'm not! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75987-re-im-not-gay-im-not.html)

an_old_friend August 8th 05 02:43 AM

I'm not Gay .... I'm not!

wrote:
And don't send me any more letters. Burr your an asshole.

why is it so comon round these groups always calling other people gay?

David August 8th 05 02:52 AM

On 7 Aug 2005 18:43:43 -0700, "an_old_friend"

http://atheism.about.com/b/a/096817.htm

Frank Bals August 8th 05 02:53 AM

Probably because they have nothing better to do....

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
And don't send me any more letters. Burr your an asshole.

why is it so comon round these groups always calling other people gay?

August 8th 05 03:00 AM

why is it so comon round these groups always calling other people gay?
Stay away from me man, backoff.

Burr August 8th 05 03:04 AM

I haven't sent you any letters, DA

wrote in message
And don't send me any more letters. Burr your an asshole.

August 8th 05 03:07 AM

Get from behind me man. Ahhhh... Phew, that was close. Must have took me
for an asshole.

Honus August 8th 05 03:20 AM

"Burr" wrote in message
I haven't sent you any letters, DA

That's not cuhulin.

Polly August 8th 05 03:28 AM

Honus wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message
I haven't sent you any letters, DA

That's not cuhulin.

And, I'm not George Ashley dumbass!

KKK Forever!

Honus August 8th 05 04:19 AM

"Polly" wrote in message
ups.com...

Honus wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message
I haven't sent you any letters, DA

That's not cuhulin.

And, I'm not George Ashley dumbass!

I don't recall saying that you were.

KKK Forever!

Yeah...you guys just keep breeding with your closest relatives. We'll see
how short a time forever is for you.

David August 8th 05 02:49 PM