Old August 8th 05, 02:43 AM
an_old_friend

Default I'm not Gay .... I'm not!

wrote:
And don't send me any more letters. Burr your an asshole.

why is it so comon round these groups always calling other people gay?

Old August 8th 05, 02:52 AM
David

On 7 Aug 2005 18:43:43 -0700, "an_old_friend"

http://atheism.about.com/b/a/096817.htm

Old August 8th 05, 02:53 AM
Frank Bals

Probably because they have nothing better to do....

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old August 8th 05, 03:04 AM
Burr

I haven't sent you any letters, DA

Old August 8th 05, 03:20 AM
Honus

"Burr" wrote in message
I haven't sent you any letters, DA

That's not cuhulin.

Old August 8th 05, 03:28 AM
Polly

Honus wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message
I haven't sent you any letters, DA

That's not cuhulin.

And, I'm not George Ashley dumbass!

KKK Forever!

Old August 8th 05, 04:19 AM
Honus

"Polly" wrote in message
ups.com...

Honus wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message
I haven't sent you any letters, DA

That's not cuhulin.

And, I'm not George Ashley dumbass!

I don't recall saying that you were.

KKK Forever!

Yeah...you guys just keep breeding with your closest relatives. We'll see
how short a time forever is for you.

Old August 8th 05, 02:49 PM
David