Old August 11th 05, 02:41 AM
Honus

wrote in message

No airbags in any of my
vehicles.

At least not until you sit down.

Old August 11th 05, 02:56 AM
RHF

Honus - LMAO & ROTFL ) ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old August 11th 05, 03:21 AM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Honus - LMAO & ROTFL ) ~ RHF

And you ignore my "A" material.

Old August 11th 05, 03:18 AM

The car is already full of Goodwill junk,including the trunk too,I dont
know where I am going to put all that stuff.I am glad those are almost
new heavy duty shock absorbers he had put on the car.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 05:38 AM
m II

David wrote:

Stuff on your dash can impale your face if your air bags deploy.

There used to be a toy dog on Cuhulin's dash. It had a bobbing head and eyes
that lit up with the brake. That was before an emergency stop made him inhale
the thing whole. The insuing trauma and need for revenge changed his already
suspect outlook towards man's best friend into one of lust, debauchery and the
evil, corrupt lifestyle he lives now. Being on the prohibited list in at least
three kennels hasn't slowed him in the least.

mike

Old August 11th 05, 06:07 AM

m II,you are a MORON.
cuhulin

Old August 11th 05, 06:44 AM
RHF

Cuhulin - No 'he' is simply a Cana-Duh-ian ;-) ~ RHF
. . . . .