RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Peter Jennings' Unforunate Legacy. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/76222-ot-peter-jennings-unforunate-legacy.html)

[email protected] August 12th 05 05:51 AM

(OT) Peter Jennings' Unforunate Legacy.

www.theorator.com Article by Debbie Schlussel links to
www.frontpagemag.com says Peter Jennings did more for the cause of
Islamic terrorism than any media figure today.That certainly does not
supprise me at all..The news media loves our enemies.Peter Jennings was
usually in Central Park by about 10:00 AM in the mornings walking his
dogs.
cuhulin

FDR August 12th 05 01:18 PM

wrote in message
www.theorator.com Article by Debbie Schlussel links to
www.frontpagemag.com says Peter Jennings did more for the cause of
Islamic terrorism than any media figure today.That certainly does not
supprise me at all..The news media loves our enemies.Peter Jennings was
usually in Central Park by about 10:00 AM in the mornings walking his
dogs.
cuhulin

I think we should try him for treason and then put his dead body in front of
a firing squad.

[email protected] August 12th 05 04:06 PM

Last night (this morning) at 12:17 AM,(I just now checked my webtv Sent
mail) I did email Debbie Schlussel about Peter "Jane Fonda" Jennings.I
suggested perhaps "water" his grave.(since she said she wouldn't dance
on his grave,I told her I would) I haven't recieved a reply from her yet
and I dont know if I will either.If I do,I will let y'all know.
cuhulin

Michael A. Terrell August 17th 05 04:45 AM

FDR wrote:

wrote in message
www.theorator.com Article by Debbie Schlussel links to
www.frontpagemag.com says Peter Jennings did more for the cause of
Islamic terrorism than any media figure today.That certainly does not
supprise me at all..The news media loves our enemies.Peter Jennings was
usually in Central Park by about 10:00 AM in the mornings walking his
dogs.
cuhulin

I think we should try him for treason and then put his dead body in front of
a firing squad.

Cuhulin should have the honor of standing behind him to hold him up
for his exection.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

[email protected] August 17th 05 05:43 AM

That auld bag of bones,she never did reply to my very smart email to
her.She is cute,but I wouldn't "do her" even with your thangy.
cuhulin

[email protected] August 17th 05 06:20 AM

peter jennings was a fed govt suck up P...y! SOB was a Traitor too.ROAST
IN HELL!!!!! peter jennings!!!!!!,,, ROAST IN HELL!!!!!!! You Son Of A
BITCH!!!!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] August 17th 05 06:22 AM

If I! posted theorator.com and frontpagemag.com GO read them
websites and stop playing with youself! S..thead!
cuhulin

BDK August 17th 05 12:09 PM

In article ,
says...
peter jennings was a fed govt suck up P...y! SOB was a Traitor too.ROAST
IN HELL!!!!! peter jennings!!!!!!,,, ROAST IN HELL!!!!!!! You Son Of A
BITCH!!!!!!!
cuhulin

I think you need a long long nap..

BDK

Honus August 17th 05 03:20 PM

wrote in message
peter jennings was a fed govt suck up P...y! SOB was a Traitor too.ROAST
IN HELL!!!!! peter jennings!!!!!!,,, ROAST IN HELL!!!!!!! You Son Of A
BITCH!!!!!!!

Ooooh...WebTV isn't going to like that.

[email protected] August 17th 05 05:31 PM

I am always Wide Awoke.
cuhulin