Old August 12th 05, 05:51 AM

Default (OT) Peter Jennings' Unforunate Legacy.

www.theorator.com Article by Debbie Schlussel links to
www.frontpagemag.com says Peter Jennings did more for the cause of
Islamic terrorism than any media figure today.That certainly does not
supprise me at all..The news media loves our enemies.Peter Jennings was
usually in Central Park by about 10:00 AM in the mornings walking his
dogs.
cuhulin

Old August 12th 05, 01:18 PM
FDR

wrote in message
www.theorator.com Article by Debbie Schlussel links to
www.frontpagemag.com says Peter Jennings did more for the cause of
Islamic terrorism than any media figure today.That certainly does not
supprise me at all..The news media loves our enemies.Peter Jennings was
usually in Central Park by about 10:00 AM in the mornings walking his
dogs.
cuhulin

I think we should try him for treason and then put his dead body in front of
a firing squad.

Old August 12th 05, 04:06 PM

Last night (this morning) at 12:17 AM,(I just now checked my webtv Sent
mail) I did email Debbie Schlussel about Peter "Jane Fonda" Jennings.I
suggested perhaps "water" his grave.(since she said she wouldn't dance
on his grave,I told her I would) I haven't recieved a reply from her yet
and I dont know if I will either.If I do,I will let y'all know.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 04:45 AM
Michael A. Terrell

FDR wrote:

wrote in message
www.theorator.com Article by Debbie Schlussel links to
www.frontpagemag.com says Peter Jennings did more for the cause of
Islamic terrorism than any media figure today.That certainly does not
supprise me at all..The news media loves our enemies.Peter Jennings was
usually in Central Park by about 10:00 AM in the mornings walking his
dogs.
cuhulin

I think we should try him for treason and then put his dead body in front of
a firing squad.

Cuhulin should have the honor of standing behind him to hold him up
for his exection.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old August 17th 05, 05:43 AM

That auld bag of bones,she never did reply to my very smart email to
her.She is cute,but I wouldn't "do her" even with your thangy.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 06:20 AM

peter jennings was a fed govt suck up P...y! SOB was a Traitor too.ROAST
IN HELL!!!!! peter jennings!!!!!!,,, ROAST IN HELL!!!!!!! You Son Of A
BITCH!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 06:22 AM

If I! posted theorator.com and frontpagemag.com GO read them
websites and stop playing with youself! S..thead!
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 03:20 PM
Honus

wrote in message
peter jennings was a fed govt suck up P...y! SOB was a Traitor too.ROAST
IN HELL!!!!! peter jennings!!!!!!,,, ROAST IN HELL!!!!!!! You Son Of A
BITCH!!!!!!!

Ooooh...WebTV isn't going to like that.

Old August 17th 05, 05:31 PM

I am always Wide Awoke.
cuhulin

VE3SUN / AB6MW Diagnosed With Lung Cancer K4YZ Policy 6 April 8th 05 08:58 AM
ABC's NASA story Michael Shortwave 13 March 1st 05 03:41 AM
Jennings Radio Capacitors Ed Bailen Homebrew 0 February 26th 05 10:37 PM
Peter I postponed KØHB Dx 0 November 7th 03 10:57 PM
Peter I postponed KØHB Dx 0 November 7th 03 10:57 PM