Old August 17th 05, 03:24 PM

There is (or used to be) an Airforce Base not far from
Salina,Kansas.Perhaps I forget the name of that Airforce Base.I think it
starts with an M,I could be mistaken though and if I am,I apologize.My
brother in law retired from the Airforce.He has a buddy who lives in
Topeka,Kansas,his buddys name is Lee.Lee had a big heart operation a few
years ago.Lee used to own a farm near Wetmore,Kansas.At least once each
year my brother in law and my sister go to Topeka to visit his old
buddy.My brother in law worked at the Pentagon for a while.There are
some things he wont tell even me and I know enough to keep my tater trap
shut about things like that.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 03:29 PM

I might www.devilfinder.com or www.vivisimo.com it.To H..L with
google!
cuhulin

Old August 16th 05, 08:48 PM

You Stupid Son of a BITCH!!! www.irishroots.org/soldsong1.mid
cuhulin

Old August 16th 05, 08:50 PM

Jeff,you are nothing but a piece of S..t!!!
cuhulin

Old August 16th 05, 10:18 PM
Jeff

wrote in message ...
Jeff,you are nothing but a piece of S..t!!!
cuhulin

Why coming from you............... Thank you