Old August 16th 05, 03:37 AM
RHF

Default Eton E1XM Radio "News & Info" / Who has the Eton E1 XM Radio "For Sale" ? / Locating an Eton E1 XM Radio to Buy !

Eton E1XM Radio "News & Info"
=2E
Who has the Eton E1 XM Radio "For Sale" ?
=2E
Locating an Eton E1 XM Radio to Buy !
=2E
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ETON-E...io/message/773
=2E
=2E
HT,
=2E
Not all Sharper Image Stores got them. I called around
to several of the SF Bay Area Shaper Image Stores and
about a third had 1, 2 or 3 in stock and on display.
WHERE ARE STORES =3D http://sharper.know-where.com/sharper/
=2E
NOTE - I had Pre-Ordered an Eton E1 and then had to cancel
the Order once it became clear that Eton Corps' plan was
to distribute the Eton E1 to a nation-wide high-end
Retailer like "The Shaper Image" vice smaller Amateur
Radio and Shortwave specialty stores retailers like :
=2E
Universal Radio =3D http://tinyurl.com/2ckb3
=2E
J&R =3D http://tinyurl.com/cybsu
=2E
Grove =3D http://tinyurl.com/7gr3t
=2E
RadioWorld =3D http://tinyurl.com/96ptd
=2E
The Source (Canada) =3D http://tinyurl.com/duyyv
=2E
NPR Store =3D http://tinyurl.com/8v7qa
=2E
ASE (HAM) =3D http://tinyurl.com/bbesz
=2E
HAM RADIO OUTLET =3D http://tinyurl.com/bahpj
=2E
AMAZON .Com (The Sharper Image) =3D http://tinyurl.com/9rovn
=2E
=2E
* * * EUROPE * * *
What About Europe and the Eton E1XM AM / FM / Shortwave
Receiver with XM Satellite Radio
=2E
EUROPEAN BUYERS - Look to September 2005 for the Eton E1 Radio
to be available from distributors :
=2E
* Nevada Radio in the UK may have them in about a Month.
E1XM =3D http://www.nevadaradio.co.uk/acatalog/eton-e1xm.html
=2E
* Thie Com .DE in Germany may have them in about a Month.
E1XM =3D http://www.thiecom.de/e1xm-3.jpg
=2E
" W H Y ? - Eton Corp. will be at the IFA is Why !
IFA =3D http://www.grundigradio.com/US/corp/IFA2005.aspx
=2E
Visit Et=F3n at IFA {Internationale Funk Austellung}
in Berlin on September 2nd thru 7th, 2005
=2E
At this year's IFA event, Et=F3n will be showcasing
its entire collection, including the Newest Products
in its Re Inventing Radio Motive.
=2E
H E L L O - Is their any Newer Eton Product then the
Eton E1XM [E1 XM] AM / FM / Shortwave Receiver with
XM Satellite Radio ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
=2E
This year's product presentation will also feature
the launch of Porsche Design radios by Et=F3n, a new
line of audio products unlike any other.
=2E
For additional product details or information,
please visit us at the booth or
eMail :
=2E
=2E
=2E
and now you know - RHF
.. . .
..
.. .
..
.. . .
=3D =3D =3D In ,
=3D =3D =3D Harry Taylor h*rl*83@... wrote:
=2E
According to Eton, there were 300 to 400 shipped out.
The Sharper Image got over 100 of them. This is a
first run batch. They also stated that Universal got
a 100 too. But when I told them the actual number was
15 they said "oh". So who really knows. What I do know
is that I have had 2 of them already, serial numbers
00174 and 00180, which seems to be working just fine
right now. I also got the 70.00 replacement plan for
it after the first one failed.
=2E
The guy at Eton also said its gonna be a few weeks
before they get anymore from India, and that they
are being shipped directly to the stores. Also try
the JC Penny Catalog Shop, they are supposed to have
a few according to Eton. Hope this helps, I got lucky
living in a major market. Thats where they are all
being shipped.=20
=2E=20
Harry=20
=2E=20