Old August 17th 05, 03:40 AM

Default Question for "Lucky"

I believe you have had one of those little AKD/Nav-Fax receivers for a
while. I would like to know how it compares to some of your other
receivers with respect to overall sensitivity, interference/intermod
problems, selectivity, and general sensitivity on a short wire antenna.
I'm considering getting one for field trips where my R-1000 is too
large and heavy to carry.

You can Email me at fcathellatmsn.com if you prefer.

Thanks,

Frank