Old August 17th 05, 12:52 PM
Brenda Ann

Default Deep **** coming down in London

Here ya go folks.. seems that guy they shot wasn't acting suspicious at all

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=308557

--
Illigitimus non tatum carborundum

(Don't let the *******s wear you down)

Old August 17th 05, 05:35 PM

He was just an electrician,wasen't he? For whatever reason he ran,I
believe he had a very good reason to run.I haven't read the article you
posted yet,fixin to read it now.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 05:43 PM

Perhaps the Brazilian guy spotted the limey cops planting some
"evidence" and the limey cops didn't want him to squeal on what he saw?
London metropolitian limeyland cops,the World is on to y'alls "game".
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 10:50 PM

That married Irish woman whom lives wayyyy over yonder across the big
pond works at a limeyland govt office.I haven't queried her yet about
the full story.She is not a dummy,she knows more than I know.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 10:54 PM

Ehhhhh,,,,,,the london limeyland metropolitan cops (I emailed them
bastids about three years ago) are hideing something.
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 02:29 AM

Any information anywhere of how long it was after he left his room/flat
(whatever the h... they call it over there?) and when the murdering
b......s "cops" decided to murder him?
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 02:35 AM

london metropolitan cops are really no authority anymore,neither is new
Scotland yard.Hey,it was New York,U.S.A.that told them what happened.The
only thing london metropolitan cops are good for is walking old biddies
accross the streets and when they get off duty and back home,peeking
through the curtains in their windows just like all of them other
limeyland Cowards over there.
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 04:00 PM
Andrew Oakley

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:35:10 -0500, wrote:

london metropolitan cops are really no authority anymore,neither is new
Scotland yard.Hey,it was New York,U.S.A.that told them what happened.The
only thing london metropolitan cops are good for is walking old biddies
accross the streets and when they get off duty and back home,peeking
through the curtains in their windows

Well, yes, I'd certainly agree that the UK police have been
ineffectual with several recent major events. However, you've got to
give them credit for arresting all four of the recent bomb suspects
within a week of the failed bomb attack. Four years on and there's
only been one person arrested over 9/11 and he got released!

just like all of them other
limeyland Cowards over there.

Now that's just blatant childish namecalling, unncessary and
unintelligent. If you have a logical argument, fine, let's discuss it
(ideally on a political newsgroup) but there's no need for prejudice.
What on earth have you got against Brits? We always back you Americans
up, even when you occasionally have some ill-considered moments, let's
have a bit of support coming back our way too, please?

As for cowardice, may I remind you that we entered WWII in 1939 even
though we hadn't yet been attacked, two years before the USA who only
entered when their naval bases were bombed. I'm not saying that our
actions were particularly intelligent, but you certainly can't accuse
the UK of being cowards. If anything, I'd say we're rather feisty -
never shy of a good scrap!

--
Andrew Oakley andrew/atsymbol/aoakley/stop/com
Gloucestershire, UK