Old August 17th 05, 12:52 PM
Brenda Ann

Default Deep **** coming down in London

Here ya go folks.. seems that guy they shot wasn't acting suspicious at all

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=308557

--
Illigitimus non tatum carborundum

(Don't let the *******s wear you down)

Old August 17th 05, 05:35 PM

He was just an electrician,wasen't he? For whatever reason he ran,I
believe he had a very good reason to run.I haven't read the article you
posted yet,fixin to read it now.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 05:43 PM

Perhaps the Brazilian guy spotted the limey cops planting some
"evidence" and the limey cops didn't want him to squeal on what he saw?
London metropolitian limeyland cops,the World is on to y'alls "game".
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 10:50 PM

That married Irish woman whom lives wayyyy over yonder across the big
pond works at a limeyland govt office.I haven't queried her yet about
the full story.She is not a dummy,she knows more than I know.
cuhulin

Old August 17th 05, 10:54 PM

Ehhhhh,,,,,,the london limeyland metropolitan cops (I emailed them
bastids about three years ago) are hideing something.
cuhulin

Old August 18th 05, 02:24 PM
David

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:12:25 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Wed 17 Aug 2005 07:52:57a, "Brenda Ann" wrote in
message :

Here ya go folks.. seems that guy they shot wasn't acting suspicious at all

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=308557

There's version-2, which purports a case of mistaken identity. Will there be
any more versions?

-=jd=-

The point is that people with guns panicked.

Old August 18th 05, 02:56 PM
Andrew Oakley

wrote:
On Wed 17 Aug 2005 07:52:57a, "Brenda Ann" wrote in
message :
Here ya go folks.. seems that guy they shot wasn't acting suspicious at all
http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=308557

However the report does confirm that he DID ignore police warnings to
stop.

That would get you shot in most countries. The only reason it's such a
big deal here is because the UK police don't usually carry guns.

(Almost all UK police officers have the OPTION to have firearms
training and to carry a gun if they wish. Most choose not. Also note
most UK armed police prefer submachine or assault rifles [specifically
P90 and MP5] rather the sidearms/pistols.)

There's version-2, which purports a case of mistaken identity. Will there be
any more versions?

The point is that people with guns panicked.

True, but not before they had radioed back to HQ and got HQ to confirm
that this was indeed a prime bomber suspect.

The main thing that went wrong was that the officers on the spot
believed his identity was confirmed as prime suspect, when in fact he
was an unrelated bystander. Now the question is: was this an error by
HQ or was it an error by the officers?

Going back on topic for a moment, what would be really superb would be
for a London scanning enthusiast to provide a copy of the
conversations between the police officers and HQ. We'd then be able to
judge whether it was the police officers or HQ that got it wrong.

Unfortunately there are two problems he
1. It is illegal for the general public to listen in to police radio
broadcasts in the UK
2. Police radio broadcasts are digitally encrypted.

The UK police digital radio system is called Tetra. Here's an overview
by a rural police force (not the London Metropolitain police):

http://www.tetramou.com/catalogue/Ar...english/03.asp

More details at www.tetramou.com

More about UK scanner law he
http://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/mtlaws_may04.html

--
Andrew Oakley andrew/atsymbol/aoakley/stop/com
Gloucestershire, UK
Old August 18th 05, 03:06 PM

I am guessing (only guessing) the Brazilian guy was a "prime suspect"
for sure.They knew they was going to murder him before he stepped out of
that house/building.Your phoney story doesn't wash with me.
cuhulin