Old August 19th 05, 02:29 PM

The prices of gasoline in U.S.A.is artificially set by the big oil/gas
companies.The prices are not directly tied to the price per barrel of
crude oil.Oil which is pumped from oil wells in U.S.A.is lower in price
than oil which comes from foreign countries.I dont really want to shut
down America,but I say folks should park their gasoline and diesel
engine vehicles at least one day,same day each week untill the prices of
gasoline and diesel fuel come down,wayyyyyy down.
cuhulin

Old August 19th 05, 05:06 PM

A lot of 18 wheelers aren't making a profit nowdays because of high
diesel fuel prices.I wouldn't blame them at all if they parked their
trucks.I have a big back yard,(and a big front yard and a half acre in
another state) I can always grow a garden for food.Plenty of water too
for gardens around here.I am not a vegetarian,but there are a lot of
great hunting and fishing places in Mississippi.I am not going to
starve. www.devilfinder.com Felder Rushing and
www.gardenmama.com
cuhulin

Old August 20th 05, 05:47 PM

I have been to Paris twice before.Paris,Texas that is.No need to avoid
Paris,Texas.Paris,Texas is a heck of a lot better than paris,Frogland
can ever hope to be.No doubt there were some guys from Paris,Texas in
World War Two who helped liberate paris,Frogland.
cuhulin