Old August 23rd 05, 02:41 PM
cooltube

Default FA: 10 BEAUTIFUL CHROME HEATHKIT KNOBS from SENECA & APACHE

10 BEAUTIFUL CHROME HEATHKIT KNOBS from SENECA & APACHE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old August 23rd 05, 08:43 PM
Scott in Baltimore

Thanks for your daily ****ing spam.
Old August 23rd 05, 08:54 PM
Steveo

When spam ****s it produces a cooltube?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old August 23rd 05, 08:59 PM
Travis Jordan

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Thanks for your daily ****ing spam.

Please don't respond to the spammer. I have him in my ignore list and
if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't see his posts.

Besides, the numb nut treats Usenet as a 'write only' medium. You don't
think he reads these posts, do you?

Finally, I'm disappointed that eBay won't take action against him. They
say that since his email address isn't the address they have on file for
his account they can't do anything about the postings, even though they
are against eBay's AUP. How stupid is that?

Old August 24th 05, 04:29 AM
Landshark

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message

Finally, I'm disappointed that eBay won't take action against him. They
say that since his email address isn't the address they have on file for
his account they can't do anything about the postings, even though they
are against eBay's AUP. How stupid is that?

Pretty much. But if enough people keep complaining,
even EBay will yank him.

Landshark

--
That's funny. You managed to actually make the thug alter his outside
real world actions because of his incompetence in this ng. The internet

Old August 24th 05, 09:59 AM
Scott in Baltimore

Travis Jordan wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:

Thanks for your daily ****ing spam.

Please don't respond to the spammer. I have him in my ignore list and
if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't see his posts.

I didn't quote his post so you didn't have to read it!
Old August 24th 05, 02:43 PM
Travis Jordan

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Travis Jordan wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:

Thanks for your daily ****ing spam.

Please don't respond to the spammer. I have him in my ignore list
and if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't see his posts.

I didn't quote his post so you didn't have to read it!

Small consolation grin -- the subject line was bad enough.

Old August 24th 05, 11:55 PM
Joseph Fenn

For you guys info I have absolutely no connection with Ebay nor
Paypal.
Kokomo Joe

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM*
* Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) *
* Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINATOR *

Old August 25th 05, 12:00 AM
Travis Jordan

Joseph Fenn wrote:
For you guys info I have absolutely no connection with Ebay nor
Paypal.
Kokomo Joe

Please learn proper Use'netequitte. That means DON'T TOP POST.

Old August 25th 05, 09:44 PM
Brian Hill

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
Like crossposting?

If it is appropriate to the topic, I like it very much grin.

Thanks for asking.

Cool.