RadioBanter

-   -   Cuhulin, You OK? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77324-cuhulin-you-ok.html)

[email protected] September 1st 05 05:04 AM

Maybe I will dig a six foot square hole in my back yard and line it with
concrete cinder blocks and paint some Xypex www.xypex.com to make
it water proof and keep a battery powered radio and battery powered
flourescent camp lantern and a few other thingys in there.My very own
storm shelter,Yeah,that's the ticket.
cuhulin

Greg September 2nd 05 01:41 AM

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:50:32 -0500
Subject: Cuhulin, You OK?

There is a big giant about sixty or seventy feet tall pecan tree in my
front yard that has a big giant fork that almost touches the roof over
my living room area and a tree just like it in my back yard that almost
touches the roof over my bed room area.Last Monday morning,doggy and I
sat out the storm in my dining room,I figured if any of those trees came
crashing down,we would dive under my dining room table and trust to
luck.We sat there untill about 11:00 PM Monday night.I was scared
s..tless! If I had to do it all over again,in hindsight,we would sit it
out in my car in my driveway.
cuhulin

Are there any pecans left? We could all use some good pecan pie!

Glad you & the pup made it okay. Riding through hurricanes is no fun.

Greg
W. Central Florida