Old August 29th 05, 11:54 PM
Greg

Default Cuhulin, You OK?

Cuhulin's last message was 12:46pm today (EDT). Hope the ol' boy didn't get
too wet.

Cuhulin, check in when you can.

Greg

Old August 30th 05, 02:11 AM

He's in the outskirts of Jackson, to the east, Probably without Power.

Doubtless has better things to do thas Surf The Net ( Looters ! *BOOM*
)

Old August 30th 05, 04:38 AM
delphi4

For some reason I can just see him hunkered down in waist deep water looking
through those cardboard bins at the Goodwill store with movie projectors and
cheap AM radios floating by...

"Greg" wrote in message

Probably hunkered down with some of his wimminz down at the Goodwill
store.

Old August 30th 05, 05:09 AM
Honus

"delphi4" wrote in message
For some reason I can just see him hunkered down in waist deep water

looking
through those cardboard bins at the Goodwill store with movie projectors

and
cheap AM radios floating by...

It's too bad that's the only bath he'll get this year...and at such a price!

Old August 30th 05, 12:59 PM
Beerbarrel

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:09:06 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"delphi4" wrote in message
For some reason I can just see him hunkered down in waist deep water

looking
through those cardboard bins at the Goodwill store with movie projectors

and
cheap AM radios floating by...

It's too bad that's the only bath he'll get this year...and at such a price!

Typical Honkus OT comment and at the expense of others.

Old August 30th 05, 05:29 PM
Drifter

I hope doggy's couch didn't get wet.

from what i see on the TV, Jackson got nailed. dam shame
the Miss. N.G. over in Iraq. and so is the Lu. guard. hope
he made it OK. kind-a miss the off the top remarks he throws
around here. so, all i can say is "the wind blew him north".
(north is always best)...

Drifter..
"on the fringe of Pittsburgh"
Old August 30th 05, 05:31 PM
dxAce

Drifter wrote:

I hope doggy's couch didn't get wet.

from what i see on the TV, Jackson got nailed. dam shame
the Miss. N.G. over in Iraq. and so is the Lu. guard. hope
he made it OK. kind-a miss the off the top remarks he throws
around here. so, all i can say is "the wind blew him north".
(north is always best)...

Yeah, until one hits CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 31st 05, 01:14 AM
Drifter

Yeah, until one hits CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

lol. dam Ace, almost had the "coffee out the nose", thing.
note to self, never read and drink coffee at the same time.

Drifter...

"on the fringe of Pittsburgh".
Old August 31st 05, 01:56 AM
m II

Beerbarrel wrote:

I don't think I was making fun of him when it could be a very
serious situation. But, we all know what an ass you really are don't
we?

--
Tracy Fort's necrophilia and a deceased seventy two year old cancer victim, who
happened to be my mother:

I'm not drunk. I haven't finished my first 12 pak yet.
I'll get there and when I do it's back to the cemetary.

Down there with your mommy.....

Dug her ass right up! She was too damn ugly to have sex with before
she died. The old bag o bones fell apart in my hands! She didn't
complain about much either other than the lousy sex she got from those
foursomes with you, Mike and her husband.

love dem bones....dem bones....dem bones

rattllin' bones!

squeek...squeek...

Skeleton rides 50 cents a pop! If you can stand the smell....I wonder
is she stunk that bad in life?

She is very fresh but not that fresh!

hehe...I love dem bony women....rotten to the core.....

um...umm....good!

Please accept my apology for abusing her. I'm sorry that I did not
toss her back into the black depths that she came from. Next time,I
will be sure to take care of that. I promise that I will refill the
hole with the dirt that came out too. In addition, I will re sod the
plot at no additional charge. Let me also apologize for the milky
substance in her left eye socket, that was an unavoidable accident.
please feel free to include this post in your sig file!

You might as weel keep it up there...I love the ole boney bitch!

Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones! I loved playing dem Bones!
Dem Bones! Dem Bones! Dem Bones!
I loved playing dem Bones! I ran my fingers uo and down dem bones and she began
to come alive!
I played dem bones like they never been played and she smiled for me all the day.

Pork and bones....

DON'T HURT CANADA! I'll miss those nights with the ole bony lady!

The most fun I ever had!

Sporting a new moniker (GraveDigger) just for you and mommy...

How is mom Mike? You two talking these days?

Maybe the cats got her tounge.

M/Sgt. Tracy Fort 116 AMX
250 Martin Luther King Blvd.
Robins ANG,
GA. 31098-2009

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KE4ODD

This .sig file will continue until Mister Fort posts a sincere apology to all
cancer victims and their families. His refusal to do so says more about his
attitude and upbringing than any of his thoughtless and hurtful postings in
rec.radio.shortwave. He seems to be very proud of the fact that he can buy
expensive radios using the refunded deposit money from his empty beer containers
and has frequently posted the fact. It appears he is well on his way to
purchasing his next radio. Anyone caring about his well-being should mention the
good work of Alcoholics Anonymous to him.

Old August 31st 05, 01:57 AM
m II

Beerbarrel wrote:

Yes you did, at Cuhulin's expense. Think about it before you post! You
are the group two bit loser. No radio, no brains, all bull****!

cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM
I liked Cuhulin. He is funny. Very funny man. Liked dogs. RM MS Shortwave 9 May 2nd 05 04:33 AM
Cuhulin and David melt down, audio at 11 running dogg Shortwave 5 March 6th 05 07:06 PM
James Larry Ryan aka cuhulin GMX Shortwave 33 February 24th 05 03:44 PM