Old August 31st 05, 09:26 PM
Beerbarrel

Default What's up with your Mom Mike?

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 03:49:12 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:46:03 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:38:40 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:

Is she sick or something?

Sick of him, I'm sure.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Come to think of it, I don't think they are really on speaking terms
right now.

Serves him right. If I were his mother I wouldn't be speaking to him either.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'll bet she talks to Honkus when he isn't bending over in the shower
for her son. She is pretty fond of his friend. His only friend.

Funny!
Old September 1st 05, 01:31 AM
Honus

wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:

Is she sick or something?

Sick of him, I'm sure.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Come to think of it, I don't think they are really on speaking terms
right now.

Serves him right. If I were his mother I wouldn't be speaking to him

either.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'll bet she talks to Honkus when he isn't bending over in the shower
for her son. She is pretty fond of his friend. His only friend.

Funny!

And now beerbarrel is complimenting himself on his posts? Weird....

Old September 1st 05, 04:23 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

Funny!

And now beerbarrel is complimenting himself on his posts? Weird....

Weird? Not when he's drunk in the middle of the afternoon. An acquaintance
suggested I send all of the maroon's necrophilia related postings to his family
via surface mail. He'd have a bit of explaining to do to his wife and children.

We'll see how he behaves from now on before I decide. The guy is an insult to
anyone who has ever had cancer or their families.

mike