RadioBanter

-   -   Profit Stair pontificating live on New Orleans (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77446-re-profit-stair-pontificating-live-new-orleans.html)

[email protected] August 31st 05 10:03 PM

Profit Stair pontificating live on New Orleans

Dude,take some of Curley the Stooge's Smart Pills and listen to real
news on your radio.That kook stuff you are listening to is diving you
crazy.
cuhulin

[email protected] August 31st 05 10:07 PM

Oh Please! us more about stair's Arrestment.
cuhulin

JayCee August 31st 05 11:12 PM

wrote:
Oh Please! us more about stair's Arrestment.
cuhulin

I don't remember the details, just remember hearing it on Glenn's show,
back around 2001-2002 or so. Maybe somebody else here knows more
details. I do remember that it involved some alleged shenanigans with an
older married woman who was one of his followers. If I remember right
these were just allegations at that time. So maybe he did something
maybe he didn't , but it wouldn't surprise me at all if old brother
stair is a hypocrite who doesn't practice what he preaches.

[email protected] August 31st 05 11:27 PM

Well,if it was only with an older married woman,that's ok then.
cuhulin

Mark S. Holden September 1st 05 12:05 AM

JayCee wrote:
wrote:

Oh Please! us more about stair's Arrestment.
cuhulin

I don't remember the details, just remember hearing it on Glenn's show,
back around 2001-2002 or so. Maybe somebody else here knows more
details. I do remember that it involved some alleged shenanigans with an
older married woman who was one of his followers. If I remember right
these were just allegations at that time. So maybe he did something
maybe he didn't , but it wouldn't surprise me at all if old brother
stair is a hypocrite who doesn't practice what he preaches.

They were underage girls.

Here's a link I found with a quick google search - I'm sure you could
find more details if you're interested.

http://www.reformation.com/CSA/Stair1.htm

Mark S. Holden September 1st 05 06:22 AM

JayCee wrote:
Mark S. Holden wrote:

They were underage girls.

Here's a link I found with a quick google search - I'm sure you could
find more details if you're interested.

http://www.reformation.com/CSA/Stair1.htm

Ok, thanks. I must have gotten him confused with some other hypocrite.
So it was worse than I thought ... and he has the nerve to judge other
people, that dirty old man?

If you do some looking you'll find he basically runs a cult where people
have to turn over all their belongings to move onto his commune.

Frank Dresser September 1st 05 04:59 PM

"JayCee" wrote in message
ink.net...

Ok, thanks. I must have gotten him confused with some other hypocrite.
So it was worse than I thought ... and he has the nerve to judge other
people, that dirty old man?

The Prophet of God says he isn't judging people, it's God who is doing the
judgeing. And, since the Prophet claims he's speaking for God, that's
worse.

There's a good write-up at the Wikipedia about Brother Stair:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Stair

One line got my attention. It says:

"His explosive temper and lack of broadcasting polish and technique earned
him many sarcastic fans..."

"sarcastic fans"? Does that mean people listen to the Last Day Prophet of
God for worldly entertainment value?

Oh, my ...

Frank Dresser

[email protected] September 1st 05 05:06 PM

Sounds like he has his own little "Harem Scarem" there.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 1st 05 05:12 PM

But why do y'all listen to that Fool,profit stair? I never listen to
kooks on my radios.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 1st 05 05:19 PM

bush's "girlfriend" condi rice Laughs It Up at 'Spamalot' while,,,,,,,,,
www.drudgereport.com Let ME tell y'all something,bush and company
are very,very happy regarding the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina!
cuhulin