Old August 31st 05, 10:03 PM

Default Profit Stair pontificating live on New Orleans

Dude,take some of Curley the Stooge's Smart Pills and listen to real
news on your radio.That kook stuff you are listening to is diving you
crazy.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 10:07 PM

Oh Please! us more about stair's Arrestment.
cuhulin

Old August 31st 05, 11:27 PM

Well,if it was only with an older married woman,that's ok then.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 06:22 AM
Mark S. Holden

JayCee wrote:
Mark S. Holden wrote:

They were underage girls.

Here's a link I found with a quick google search - I'm sure you could
find more details if you're interested.

http://www.reformation.com/CSA/Stair1.htm

Ok, thanks. I must have gotten him confused with some other hypocrite.
So it was worse than I thought ... and he has the nerve to judge other
people, that dirty old man?

If you do some looking you'll find he basically runs a cult where people
have to turn over all their belongings to move onto his commune.

Old September 1st 05, 04:59 PM
Frank Dresser

"JayCee" wrote in message
ink.net...

Ok, thanks. I must have gotten him confused with some other hypocrite.
So it was worse than I thought ... and he has the nerve to judge other
people, that dirty old man?

The Prophet of God says he isn't judging people, it's God who is doing the
judgeing. And, since the Prophet claims he's speaking for God, that's
worse.

There's a good write-up at the Wikipedia about Brother Stair:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Stair

One line got my attention. It says:

"His explosive temper and lack of broadcasting polish and technique earned
him many sarcastic fans..."

"sarcastic fans"? Does that mean people listen to the Last Day Prophet of
God for worldly entertainment value?

Oh, my ...

Frank Dresser

Old September 1st 05, 05:06 PM

Sounds like he has his own little "Harem Scarem" there.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 05:12 PM

But why do y'all listen to that Fool,profit stair? I never listen to
kooks on my radios.
cuhulin

Old September 1st 05, 05:19 PM

bush's "girlfriend" condi rice Laughs It Up at 'Spamalot' while,,,,,,,,,
www.drudgereport.com Let ME tell y'all something,bush and company
are very,very happy regarding the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina!
cuhulin