Old September 5th 05, 07:44 PM
The Magnum

"Professor" wrote in message
ups.com...
It appears prejudice is alive and well in America...

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

Predudice is alive in every country in every creed. Please dont blame it as
a "White" trait. Everyone who is true to their heart and belief would
support their own people before others, whether it be black, white, asian,
indian or pink with blue spots. Most people who would disagree with this are
basically Liars....

Old September 5th 05, 08:58 PM

I saw where limeyland (England) has a muslim (muslim terrorist?) for the
new Miss Terrorist.(ooops,Miss England) www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 09:45 PM
Greg

From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:06:13 GMT
Subject: (OT) : Where is the 'real' Humanity of the Liberal Media ? When
it comes to Helping the Victims still inside New Orleans ?

On Mon 05 Sep 2005 11:30:18a, Greg wrote in
message :

From: "RHF"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 4 Sep 2005 22:12:20 -0700
Subject: (OT) : Where is the 'real' Humanity of the Liberal Media ?
When it comes to Helping the Victims still inside New Orleans ?

GREG,
.
And who directed them to go there in the first place :
To be Exported - Out of the City of New Orleans - Da Mayor
To be Deported - Out of the State of Louisiana - Da Governor
Transported by Who FEMA and Paid for by the Federal Government.
.
the great 'pogrom' of the city of new orleans has begun ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogroms
. . . . .

I don't get your point. and I don't know who directed them to go there,
but someone in authority told them to seek refuge at the Convention
Center and they would be rescued. Never happened until two days after
Ted Koppel bitch-slapped Michael Brown on National TV. Once FEMA took
over in NO it was their responsibility to evacuate the victims. FEMA
looks really bad, and Michael Brown's whining about the media only
reporting the bad news makes him look even sorrier. There are bodies
floating in the streets, girls being raped in public, anarchy, old folks
being abandoned, and only the federal government has the resources to
take control. Too bad they don't have the will. The media would be
derelict if they didn't report this.

But you don't see any problem with the media ignoring the full story do you?
You are perfectly happy to jump to condemnation based on partial info --
arguably unsubstantiated emotional outbursts at that. Did you know, for
instance:

The full story is out there for anyone who wants to find it. My opinions
are based on interviews from the people involved - the victims and the local
officials. It's all on public record. Victims at the convention center said
they were told to go to the convention center and they would be rescued.
Then no one was allowed out and no one was allowed in (except media) for
several days. Food and water was dropped willy-nilly from a bridge.
Emergency vehicles passed by and wouldn't stop. Again, FEMA dir. Michael
Brown said he didn't know about this situation - I just saw (again) the
video of him giving that statement 10 minutes ago on MSNBC. The former FEMA
director (I don't know his name) said the fact that prior to his political
appointment, Brown had no emergency management experience and that might
have contributed to the enormous problems on the ground in NO.
The City of NOLA failed to follow their very own disaster plan. Story with
links to the official plan. Of course, this is BUSH's fault, eh?
http://www.redstate.org/story/2005/9/3/112236/1123

You must be right. I don't know. I don't blame Bush. As I said before,
there's plenty of blame to go around.
It appears that the squealing Mayor C. Ray Nagin initially *REFUSED* to order
a mandatory evac. It took intervention on the part of the Bush administration
to persuade Gov Blanco who persuaded Mayor Nagin. But by the time the Bush
administration got it through their thick skulls, it was too late. Of course,
this is BUSH's fault, eh?:
http://www.redstate.org/story/2005/9/2/151117/6847

Again, I'll take your word for it. That was then. My concern is, once
martial law was declared and the Nat'l Guard federalized, and FEMA took
over, why the enormous SNAFU? Why the lethargic attitude coming from POTUS,
and the silly, defensive excuses from Michael Brown and Homeland Security
Chief Michael Chertoff? These folks are good at organizing photo ops and
speeches. They're telling the victims "We're with you" and "Just be
patient".
But, before then, it appears GOV Blanco *REFUSED* to act. Of course, this is
BUSH's fault, eh?:
http://www.mudvillegazette.com/archives/003484.html

Again, I never blamed dubba for the mistakes of the local officials before
the feds took over.
(snip)

I could go on, and on, and on.

....and you will.

Go ahead and play the "Bash-Bush-Blame-Game". with darn little else coming
from the lefties that is apparently the sum-total of what those jokers have
to offer. In the meantime, The Bush administration, FEMA, Uniformed Troops,
what's left of the State and local EMS, and a voluminous list of volunteer
NGO's and private citizens will be over there taking care of business to he
best of their ability given the *UNIQUE* disaster circumstances they have to
work in.

Bush is doing what he does best - making speeches, and it ain't pretty.
FEMA is like a bull in a china shop and their performance in NO is much
worse than their embarrassing performance in Florida following last year's
hurricanes.

The "quivering lip" act will just have to play second fiddle...

What's that? Is that how conservative refer to leadership?

This is getting pretty boring jd. It's obvious you are not so concerned
about the victims of Katrina as you are about covering for the incompetent
POTUS and his lackeys. They are suffering a public relations meltdown.
Dubbya's legacy, which was shaky before Katrina, is in the toilet now. I
don't think you can save him.

Greg

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Old September 5th 05, 10:07 PM
David

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:45:43 GMT, Greg wrote:

This is getting pretty boring jd. It's obvious you are not so concerned
about the victims of Katrina as you are about covering for the incompetent
POTUS and his lackeys. They are suffering a public relations meltdown.
Dubbya's legacy, which was shaky before Katrina, is in the toilet now. I
don't think you can save him.

Greg

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Here's the famous ''Nero Bush'' photo in case you missed it:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/capm10208301856

Old September 5th 05, 10:14 PM

"Professor" wrote:

It appears prejudice is alive and well in America...

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

It sure is! Everything is the white mans fault.

Old September 5th 05, 10:16 PM

Article at www.worldnetdaily.com says Michael Brown was Fired from
a previous job he had.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 10:27 PM

That MORON doesn't know how to play a Guitar.I own a bunch of old
musical instruments,but I can't carry a tune.I am not a MORON
either.Here's somebody who knows how to play the music.Mr.Harry Todd.
www.gitpicker.com I wonder if I can get him to play,I am going where
the Chilly Winds dont Blow.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 10:54 PM
Greg

From: David
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:07:44 GMT
it comes to Helping the Victims still inside New Orleans ?

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:45:43 GMT, Greg wrote:

This is getting pretty boring jd. It's obvious you are not so concerned
about the victims of Katrina as you are about covering for the incompetent
POTUS and his lackeys. They are suffering a public relations meltdown.
Dubbya's legacy, which was shaky before Katrina, is in the toilet now. I
don't think you can save him.

Greg

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Here's the famous ''Nero Bush'' photo in case you missed it:

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/050830/480/capm10208301856

What a waste of a beautiful guitar!

GReg

Old September 6th 05, 01:25 AM
RHF

Greg Says - " Koppel bitch-slapped Michael Brown on National TV. "
Old September 6th 05, 07:24 AM
RHF

JD - Maybe Greg should ask the Mayor why don't the
Poor Black Folk from the lowest points in the City
of New Orleans who lost everything be the first to
get a Free Paid Holiday to Las Vegas ? ~ RHF
. . . . .