Old September 11th 05, 10:16 AM
The Magnum

"Honus" wrote in message
news:LgKUe.1743$b37.486@trnddc04...

"The Magnum" wrote in message

Well, if you ignore their cooking...

Whats wrong with list deleted

The way you "cook" it.

Which way is that??

Old September 11th 05, 10:22 AM
The Magnum

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:36:42 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

You *******s have ****ed over every country or civilization
you ever came into contact with. British Empire my ass.

I think you will find your ancestors are english, unless your a red

indian
you halfwit.

I have looked and thankfully, found to the contrary. In fact
the *******s killed a large number of my ancestors. Awaiting your
obvious cheap shot response.

So who are your ancestors... where did they originate from?

Or a Peurto Rican scumbag. The people who came into contact
with The British Empire learnt "well some of you did" how to become
civilised.

In other words, were enslaved. No thanks.

Americans enslaved blacks and nearly wiped out the Native Americans because
they wanted to take the land... the wars with the north and south,
confederates and yankies were some of the nastiest and uncivilised conflicts
in your history and you were well established as Americans at that time and
was not down to the British Empire.... i dont know where you learned your
history but wherever it was.. if it was... id sue them (hope that wasnt too
cheap a shot)

If it wasnt for the Likes of the British Empire you would be
running round in animalskin pants with a spear and live in a mud hut....

so
blow it out your ass chummy.........

You have a nice day now, you hear ...

Old September 11th 05, 11:49 AM
Carter-K8VT

The Magnum wrote:

Being perfectly honest which restaraunts have you tried in the UK??

I've always enjoyed 'Simpson's On the Strand' and the 'Hispanola'
(restaurant ship on the Thames near the House of Parliament). Are either
of those fine establishments still around?
Old September 11th 05, 12:33 PM
The Magnum

"Carter-K8VT" wrote in message
news
The Magnum wrote:

Being perfectly honest which restaraunts have you tried in the UK??

I've always enjoyed 'Simpson's On the Strand' and the 'Hispanola'
(restaurant ship on the Thames near the House of Parliament). Are either
of those fine establishments still around?

Have a look

http://www.restaurantspy.com/uk/lond...sonsstrand.htm

http://www.365tickets.com/attraction...379&afid=veyzk

So i would say yes indeed. I can imagine both these to be expensive to use
but they both look very tempting.

Old September 11th 05, 02:33 PM
John Barnard

Carter-K8VT wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Your momma was a BRIT!

JB

And his daddy was a poodle.

Now, now...no poodle boy comments, please. Some self-appointed experts
on this group are very sensitive about poodles.

I'd have figured his father to be a mangy mutt. No pedigree to speak of
;-)

JB

Old September 11th 05, 03:36 PM

They are a bunche of weenies chaseing donut holes.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 03:38 PM

My Ancestors were Scottish Picts and crazy Irish.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 03:41 PM

There is an Indian (India) restaurant wayyyyy over yonder across the big
pond in Bognor Regis, (Booger Reegiz) England that married Irish woman
likes to get over to once in a while.She likes curry.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 03:43 PM

Interestingly,the best Chefs in the World are men.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 03:47 PM

kashe,I am Scotch Irish by Ancestry.Mississippi born and raised and I
HATE all brits!
cuhulin