RadioBanter

-   -   CNN: New Orleans Hospital Burning - Resue Aircraft Taking & Returning Fire (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77519-re-cnn-new-orleans-hospital-burning-resue-aircraft-taking-returning-fire.html)

[email protected] September 4th 05 03:11 PM

Maybe I am "color blind".I dont see a "difference" between black and
white.Jesus lovessss the little childrennnn,,,,, all the little children
of the Worlddd,,,, red and yellow black and white,,,,,, I gave an old
bicycle to the kids next door yesterday.I asked them,why do y'all want
that old thing? it isn't any good.They said they are going to fix it up.
cuhulin

211 September 4th 05 03:54 PM

Magnum Sucks wrote:
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:40:27 +0100, "The Magnum"
wrote:

TNB (typical negroid behaviour)

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true? Are you one of these Do Gooders
who stick up for the scumbag brigade. Wait until your daughter or mother (or
even you) gets raped or beaten ****less for a mobile phone or a few quid.
Well see how quick you are to defend them then.
There was a survey done in the UK about rape, the facts were

THE FACT IS THAT * YOU* ARE ONE SICK, PERVERTED, DECEIVED, LYING
RACIST PRICK, WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS
BLABBING ABOUT, AND WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN
TRY TO STEREOTYPE amd TEAR GOOD PEOPLE DOWN!

YOU AR E GETTING RIPPED OFF WORSE THAN ANY THIEF OR
RAPIST COULD EVER RIP YOU OFF. HOW?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART AND
NO JOY IN YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T BE TEARING INTO OTHERS WHEN
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE OF *ALL* RACES
ARE DEAD AND HOMELESS.

YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN AND A NASTY SCUMBAG.
BACK TO YOUR HIDING PLACE, NAZI!

Try it without CAPS LOCK you screaming ****tard. I thought Magnum's post
was well-reasoned, mild, and extremely charitable.

D Peter Maus September 4th 05 05:07 PM

wrote:

[...]

BZZZZZZZT. Godwin's Law. Game over.

The Magnum September 4th 05 05:12 PM

THE FACT IS THAT * YOU* ARE ONE SICK, PERVERTED, DECEIVED, LYING
RACIST PRICK, WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS
BLABBING ABOUT, AND WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN
TRY TO STEREOTYPE amd TEAR GOOD PEOPLE DOWN!

YOU AR E GETTING RIPPED OFF WORSE THAN ANY THIEF OR
RAPIST COULD EVER RIP YOU OFF. HOW?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART AND
NO JOY IN YOUR LIFE.

IF YOU DID, YOU WOULDN'T BE TEARING INTO OTHERS WHEN
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE OF *ALL* RACES
ARE DEAD AND HOMELESS.

YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN AND A NASTY SCUMBAG.
BACK TO YOUR HIDING PLACE, NAZI!

Well well, such a cowardly statement from some ****** loving cocksucker who
decides to change his news id to hide who he is.... Im not hiding anywhere
****** lover.... so your allowed to say what you think and im not eh.....
you have to use capitols too because your a bigmouthed coon lover.
Ive got love in my heart for anyone whos descent, i feel sorry for those who
have died or lost their properties and livelihoods but that makes it ok for
some to kill, loot and rape does it???
You have love in your heart for murdering raping scumbags.... well thats
fine, you can have them all living next to you...

Now you slovernly sack of **** you can tell me what i lied about and what
deceit i said... ******s are worthless sacks of ****. Even black rappers
diss other black brothers who are worthless by calling them ******s....
******s is a derisery term for worthless blacks... its not a term for all
blacks... anyhow i dont have to defend my opinion to you.... go shovel some
graves for the dead if your that upset

albert & brittany spears September 4th 05 07:11 PM

THE FACT IS THAT * YOU* ARE ONE SICK, PERVERTED, DECEIVED, LYING
RACIST PRICK, WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS
BLABBING ABOUT, AND WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN
TRY TO STEREOTYPE amd TEAR GOOD PEOPLE DOWN!

YOU AR E GETTING RIPPED OFF WORSE THAN ANY THIEF OR
RAPIST COULD EVER RIP YOU OFF. HOW?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART AND
NO JOY IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN AND A NASTY SCUMBAG.
BACK TO YOUR HIDING PLACE, NAZI!

Ha Ha Ha Ha .,..........

Support for National Public Radio is brought to you by ******s, faggots,
liberals & jews

By the way you dumb liberal idiot the joy in my life and love in my heart is
being destroyed by the ******s in my neighborhood,
the liberals telling me that faggots and dykes can marry !?!?!

If I could go back in time I would vote for Hitler!

This experiment of equality for all non White races is continuously being
proven to be a big mistake.

It has been and will always be the White race that builds real and
meaningful institutions.

And no, I do not want my tax dollars being spent on a bunch of starving &
dying, dumb screaming ******s in New Orleans - I do not care what happens to
them.

Who cares about the cess pit of New Orleans anyways! It is a filthy, vile
place - worthless to the moral value of this country.

Despite the encroachment of the 'garbage' races we still have time to
reclaim and realign our country.

Back to your isolation from reality you faggot liberal! Prepare to meet
your end!

[email protected] September 4th 05 07:43 PM

If I could go back in time,I would go back to the Caveman days.I would
be just like Alley Oop.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 4th 05 07:45 PM

Your Hitler would have you made into a Lamp shade too.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 5th 05 11:27 AM

wrote:

TNB (typical negroid behaviour)

TBS (typical bigot ****).

Why is it typical bigot **** if its true?

Because it's raw prejudice. Watch the TV and you'll see that
many black people are pitching in to do for their neighbors what the
government isn't doing.

Of course you limey *******s have to treat any foreigners like
****, then wonder why it blows up in your ****ing pasty faces.

[email protected] September 5th 05 11:28 AM

wrote:

[...]

By your cretin standards. Crawl back up your asshole so we
don't have to listen to any more of your ****.

[email protected] September 5th 05 11:33 AM

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:29:36 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 03 Sep 2005 12:23:46p, wrote in message news:5141-
:

Things are still crazy in New Orleans right now.Otherwise,I reckon the
New Orleans Police have never had to handle any rape cases before,sure,I
really do believe that!
cuhulin

The New Orleans P.D. has been compromised. I'm not sure what strength they
are at, but a significant number of them failed to show, abandoned their
posts, joined in the looting, quite, etc...

Then there are the ones who stopped "looting" at Walmart, then
took the place over as a "command post". Looting under color of law
enforcement. Donuts were seen running around in a panic, screaming for
their lives as the monstrous pieholes attacked.

They had spotty communications
and zero command and control earlier. You can bet that the one who remained
are solid as a rock and reliable.

See above.

The ones who walked? Their fate will be
decided after the water subsides...