RadioBanter

-   -   CNN: New Orleans Hospital Burning - Resue Aircraft Taking & Returning Fire (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77519-re-cnn-new-orleans-hospital-burning-resue-aircraft-taking-returning-fire.html)

John Barnard September 9th 05 03:34 AM

wrote:

brits are the kind of "people" I Wish the Devil on.I have no qualms
whotsoever with Killing brits!
cuhulin

Your momma was a BRIT!

JB

Michael A. Terrell September 9th 05 03:41 AM

John Barnard wrote:

wrote:

brits are the kind of "people" I Wish the Devil on.I have no qualms
whotsoever with Killing brits!
cuhulin

Your momma was a BRIT!

JB

And his daddy was a poodle.
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Carter-K8VT September 9th 05 04:18 AM

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Your momma was a BRIT!

JB

And his daddy was a poodle.

Now, now...no poodle boy comments, please. Some self-appointed experts
on this group are very sensitive about poodles.

[email protected] September 9th 05 04:30 AM

She was a Scot.Scots are NOT brits.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 9th 05 05:07 AM

I hope the next big Florida Hurricane gets you.NO,I don't.You are my
favorite a..hole.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 9th 05 05:09 AM

Honus and m II and rickets and Les Locklear are Poodles.
cuhulin

sideshowhaas September 9th 05 02:49 PM

Could not find it on Newsmax.com. Am concerned as my cousin is part of
the HSL 46 crew. Any more info? Thanks.

sideshowhaas September 9th 05 02:50 PM

Nevermind. Found an article.

Cmdr Buzz Corey September 9th 05 11:23 PM

wrote:
brits are NOT Human.
cuhulin

A lot more so than some ignorant, retarted hillbilly.

RHF September 9th 05 11:46 PM

A&B-S Says - " Death To Liberals ! "