Old September 3rd 05, 03:37 AM
Ron Tock

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"Ron Tock" wrote in message
news:%8ORe.20280$k32.12486@trnddc08...
Were you to be in front of me at the moment I would tear your head off

and
shove it up
your aids infected ass.
I kid you not. Should I ever meet you in person, you will not survive.
Seriously.

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH. Another 10-foot tall bulletproof internet ****stain.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Old September 3rd 05, 04:20 AM
Ron Tock

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Ron Tock" wrote in message news:%

As far as I can tell, barnegat is relating a sad, human interest story
that
is radio related.
You seem to diss that.
You, DX are an asshole of a huge magnitude.
I cordially invite you to go **** yourself. The scope of your idiocity

is
staggering.
You are such an insult to humanity that I cannot even find he words to
describe it.
Were you to be in front of me at the moment I would tear your head off

and
shove it up
your aids infected ass.
I kid you not. Should I ever meet you in person, you will not survive.
Seriously.

Try me punk! I'll give ya directions and pay for your gas!!

You stupid ****ing ****. I was talking to DX ace, not you.
Not only do you not know how to follow a thread but you don't even
know what you said vs. what someone else said.
God you're a moron.
ROTFLMAO.
But that's ok. Send me a check for gas. I have no problem with that.

Old September 3rd 05, 04:24 AM
Ron Tock

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
8...
On Fri 02 Sep 2005 07:45:36p, "Brian Hill" wrote in
[...]

B.H.

From the sounds of that, he may be well advised to bring some friends

along
as well. At least, someone who can make the formal identification for the
medical examiner. His best bet would be not to threaten a forcible
felony/grievous bodily harm to strangers.

You folks aren't too smart are you. Show me where I threatened bolily harm
to anyone.

Old September 3rd 05, 07:41 AM

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:29:37 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Keep whining 'tard boy... I can almost hear you here.

He'll come in much better if you yank your head out of your
ass.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 3rd 05, 11:19 AM
Ron Tock

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
[...]

From the sounds of that, he may be well advised to bring some friends
along
as well. At least, someone who can make the formal identification for

the
medical examiner. His best bet would be not to threaten a forcible
felony/grievous bodily harm to strangers. Forest Gump said it best, "ya
never
know what ya gonna get."

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Guys that threaten people like that jd are cowards. Real stupid coward at
that!

Granted, I should not have said what I said but I wasn't threatening him.
Just blowing off steam. His reply to the OP was totaly uncalled for.
It was as if he was dissing the unfortunate people in New Orleans and that
really ****ed me off.
He's an asshole. However, you're right and I was worng. I should not
have said that.
I apologize to the group.

Old September 3rd 05, 12:22 PM
dxAce

Ron Tock wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
[...]

From the sounds of that, he may be well advised to bring some friends
[...]

Shouldn't you apologize to me then, ****stain?

I still maintain that you are an impotent 'tard. Seriously.

LMAO at the 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 3rd 05, 12:58 PM
Ron Tock

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
[...]

From the sounds of that, he may be well advised to bring some

friends
[...]

Nope. You are a dick.

Old September 3rd 05, 01:02 PM
dxAce

Ron Tock wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Ron Tock wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
[...]

From the sounds of that, he may be well advised to bring some

[...]

Beats being a pussy that makes ridiculous idle threats!

Run along now, and play with the other mindless 'tards.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 3rd 05, 01:02 PM
Brian Hill

"Ron Tock" wrote in message
newsE8Se.3098$QN4.2220@trnddc02...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

[...]

Boy you really know how to make an ass of yourself. LMFAO!!!

B.H.