Old September 3rd 05, 02:51 PM
David

Default Feds Are Applying Battlefied IF Jammers in New Orleans

They want total control of the communications backchannels.

Old September 3rd 05, 04:30 PM
fartgazz

"David" wrote in message
They want total control of the communications backchannels.

ATTENTION - ATTENTION !!!

THIS IS A TINFOIL HAT ZONE
PLEASE PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL HATS
ASAP AND BE SURE YOUR GROUND WIRE
IS CONNECTED TO THE SAME THRU THE
HEEL OF YOUR SHOES

Old September 3rd 05, 04:56 PM

U.S.Military and U.S.fed govt DOES have jammers.They can fly an Aircraft
over your City and jam anything they want to jam.
cuhulin

Old September 3rd 05, 05:23 PM

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 13:51:58 GMT, David wrote:

They want total control of the communications backchannels.

Here are few more details; http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/ Looks
like the first Sept. 2 post. Can any of you hams or village elders
shed any light on this?
Old September 3rd 05, 05:33 PM
David

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:23:06 GMT, wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 13:51:58 GMT, David wrote:

They want total control of the communications backchannels.

Here are few more details;
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/ Looks
like the first Sept. 2 post. Can any of you hams or village elders
shed any light on this?

It's Warlock, not Worlock. Red and Green.

Old September 3rd 05, 05:48 PM
dxAce

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 13:51:58 GMT, David wrote:

They want total control of the communications backchannels.

Here are few more details;
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/ Looks
like the first Sept. 2 post. Can any of you hams or village elders
shed any light on this?

Don't know, but it seems to me that Wayne is a bit of a wacko, if that helps
any.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 3rd 05, 05:50 PM
Lucky

"David" wrote in message
They want total control of the communications backchannels.

Yes, I heard Paul Hogan on Coast To Coast last night asking hams to check
certain channels for jamming and report back to him if they hear the hum or
strange noises. I only remember like 3 stations since that's all I wanted to
recall.

7200
4500
2333 area.

Then I think he mentioned 10325. He said all the FEMA and emergency channels
have been jammed on purpose it seems. He has some Hams in the field doing
listening work for anything out of the ordinary. He can be contacted via his
web page or George at CTC.

That, "Whomever created the hurricane wants the body count to pile up for a
reason"

Like some country is blackmailing the U.S. and showing us what they can do.
Like let's take China ** IF HYPOTHETICALLY they can produce certain weather
condidtions like a hurricane. They could say to us, leave Taiwan ALONE and
don't try and protect it. It is ours, period. If you don't, we will continue
to produce more hurricanes and send them your way.

Now, how would the U.S. respond to that IF it were real? They couldn't nuke
China
just like that and say "China produced the hurricane so we nuked them"

So just HOW could we react and protect ourselves from "bad weather" ??? How
do we prove it? Who would believe it?
I'm not saying this is true, but I'm also not saying it's not true. What
would be so hard to understand that man has finally learned how to dabble
with the weather??

It's not so far fetched as one would think.
Have a good day guys.

Lucky

Old September 3rd 05, 05:54 PM
dxAce

Lucky wrote:

"David" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for sharing your wacko theories with us, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 3rd 05, 05:59 PM

I Prefer our U.S.Military have total control over all
U.S.Communications.I have no problem with that.They know what they are
doing.
cuhulin

Old September 3rd 05, 06:04 PM
Ron Tock

wrote in message
U.S.Military and U.S.fed govt DOES have jammers.They can fly an Aircraft
over your City and jam anything they want to jam.

Yeah but their not using them in Nawlins. That was the point of the OP.

Cell Phone Jammers willow Scanner 0 June 30th 05 06:18 PM
The Fed's Anti-Ham Trojan Horse Charles Brabham Policy 26 January 30th 05 04:08 AM