Old September 4th 05, 03:26 PM

Default Shelby Hamfest Travel

There is a Shell gas station about half a mile South of me on Highway
18.There is yellow tape around the gas pumps and the entire gas station
and Police on duty.That gas station and some other gas stations in the
metro Jackson area are for "Official Use Only".Such as the Police and
Sheriff's department,Utility crew trucks and whatever else they deem
Official.For the time being,untill things get better,I couldn't buy gas
at that gas station and the other "Official" gas stations even if I
wanted to.And,that is A OK with me.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 04:01 AM

Everything comes from Solar Power.If it wasen't for our Sun,there
wouldn't be any kind of power on Earth.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 04:11 AM

You can buy a diesel engine farm tractor and run around town with that
and buy untaxed diesel fuel for the tractor.Metinks I might check the
classified ads in the Clarion Ledger www.clarionledger.com once in
a while for a small used cheap diesel engine farm tractor.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 04:21 AM

I have an old Popular Science magazine around here somewhere that dates
back to the 1960's and it has an article about a guy who built his own
home made compressed air vehicle.(I think the guy lives in Italy) He
used a small pickup truck and mounted some second hand high pressure
compressed air scuba tanks for an old high pressure compressed air
motor.He installed the tanks in the bed of the pickup truck.He was
geiting way over 100 miles from the tanks.
cuhulin

Shelby Hamfest Travel kk4tl Shortwave 26 September 15th 05 08:57 AM
Shelby hamfest looking good kk4tl Swap 0 September 2nd 05 01:38 AM
Pilot Travel Centers Fined $125,000! Jerry CB 107 December 10th 04 03:49 AM
For sale at the Shelby Hamfest Ron, KC4YOY Boatanchors 0 September 1st 04 02:49 AM
For sale at the Shelby Hamfest Ron, KC4YOY Swap 0 September 1st 04 02:49 AM