Old September 4th 05, 05:11 PM

Default CNN: New Orleans Hospital Burning - Resue Aircraft Taking &Ret...

A Military guy and a civilian guy in New Orleans were struggling.The
civilian guy wanted to steal the Military guy's Rifle.In the midst of
the struggle,the Rifle shot the Military guy in one of his legs.Or so
that is what I read that on the internet a few days ago.
cuhulin

Old September 4th 05, 07:40 PM

I read on the internet the bad guy was apprehended and the Military guy
was taken to a hospital for treatment for his leg.I hope he (the
Military guy) will be alright and back in the Saddle again real soon.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 12:35 AM

brits don't know how to cook.Everybody knows that.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 03:54 PM

I have seen articles about Fatty Arbuckle in old newspapers before,back
in the 1940's.Every once in a while,you would hear somebody mention
Fatty Arbuckle.Even that married Irish woman knows about Fatty Arbuckle.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 05:13 PM

Steak,pork chops,catfish,bass fish,trout fish,BBQ,turnip greens,butter
beans,eggs,sweet potato,squash,okra,green beans,grits,eggs,desert,,,,,,
peach cobbler,blackberry cobbler,apple pie,,,,,,,
I eat Goodddddd,,,,,,, Maybe that's why I fart so much.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 05:32 PM

F..K your tea!
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 06:06 PM

Lancer,the only good brit is a DEAD!!!! brit!!! I am headin on over to
the Goodwill store now.
cuhulin