Old September 5th 05, 01:48 AM

Default Enhance your shortwave system using an iPod ???

If you don't want an ipod, but want to enhance your shortwave system,
get a free ipod (using the information below), sell it on e-bay, and
then take the cash and upgrade your shortwave system :-) I just sold
my free iPod 20GB on e-bay for $250. The xbox 360 and 60GB iPod are
each worth around $400.. Check it out..

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

Use the above link to get a free xbox 360, 60GB photo iPod, AND a 1GB
iPod Shuffle. Don't settle for 1, get them ALL. I've personally
received a free Sony Vaio laptop, a 20GB iPod, and 4 days ago, I got a
Panasonic 42" Plasma TV!!!

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

It's no joke. Follow the links, follow the directions, you get free
stuff.. It's THAT easy. Hey, I did it.. How hard can it be??

www.customsoftwarezone.com/free

Old September 5th 05, 04:08 AM

A free Sony Vaio laptop computer? Hmmmmm,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 04:12 AM

Old saying goes,If it sounds to good to be true,it probally is.On second
thought,if I want a Sony Vaio laptop computer,I will take myself to a
local computer store and buy one.
cuhulin