Old September 5th 05, 05:36 PM
Beerbarrel

Default David, Lucky, and mII shame this newsgroup

They are the proverbial providers of more miss information than all
usenet posters combined. It is absolutely amazing that these folks
actually believe all the crap that they post. I guess that is what
happens when you sit around all day and listen to CNN.
Old September 5th 05, 05:57 PM
David

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:36:24 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

They are the proverbial providers of more miss information than all
usenet posters combined. It is absolutely amazing that these folks
actually believe all the crap that they post. I guess that is what
happens when you sit around all day and listen to CNN.

I watch CNNHN, MSNBC, CNN, FNC and S-SPAN. They are all in a row on
my cable.

I listen to the BBC Worlds Service News feed on Sirius. I read books.
I visit Drudgreport and Buzzflash.

Then it all goes through my personal bull**** filter, after which I
decide where the real deal lies.
Old September 5th 05, 06:00 PM
Beerbarrel

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:57:10 GMT, David wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:36:24 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

They are the proverbial providers of more miss information than all
usenet posters combined. It is absolutely amazing that these folks
actually believe all the crap that they post. I guess that is what
happens when you sit around all day and listen to CNN.

I watch CNNHN, MSNBC, CNN, FNC and S-SPAN. They are all in a row on
my cable.

I listen to the BBC Worlds Service News feed on Sirius. I read books.
I visit Drudgreport and Buzzflash.

Then it all goes through my personal bull**** filter, after which I
decide where the real deal lies.

Well there lies the problem! It all goes into your filter and out
comes CNN only.
Old September 5th 05, 06:05 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:36:24 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

They are the proverbial providers of more miss information than all
usenet posters combined. It is absolutely amazing that these folks
actually believe all the crap that they post. I guess that is what
happens when you sit around all day and listen to CNN.

I watch CNNHN, MSNBC, CNN, FNC and S-SPAN. They are all in a row on
my cable.

I listen to the BBC Worlds Service News feed on Sirius. I read books.
I visit Drudgreport and Buzzflash.

Then it all goes through my personal bull**** filter, after which I
decide where the real deal lies.

We all knew it was a filter problem. You obviously have a defective filter which
unfortunately you can't return to the manufacturer.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 5th 05, 06:06 PM

You really might want to have that filter checked. It doesn't seem to
be working.

Old September 5th 05, 06:46 PM
Beerbarrel

And then you just post the bull****!
Old September 5th 05, 07:06 PM
Madame Fu-Fu

"Beerbarrel" wrote in message
They are the proverbial providers of more miss information than all
usenet posters combined. It is absolutely amazing that these folks
actually believe all the crap that they post. I guess that is what
happens when you sit around all day and listen to CNN.

I agree 100% !!!

Hal Turner just got back from a "field trip" down South and here is his
report:

Monday, September 5, 2005 12:06 PM EDT

I AM BACK FROM MY UNSCHEDULED TRIP "DOWN SOUTH"
I will begin updating this site in a few hours.
While I cannot say where I went or what I did, suffice it to
say that I have finally gotten to DO many of the things I have
thus far only TALKED about doing. I had a "killer" of a time!!!!

It cost me a bad case of sunburn, an awful lot of bug
bites, a few dollars for ammunition and a whole lot
of sloshing around in a filthy, dangerous environment!

Let me just say that I personally scored ninety-one (91), confirmed.

There are dozens of others where I know I scored
something, but maybe not with the thoroughness I would have liked.

The first one was hard; wondering if I had done the right
thing, fearful about how I would explain what I had done
to God when my time comes. The second, third and fourth
ones happened devestatingly fast. Caught 'em red-handed.
The rest were easy. In fact, it became like a game; "White Law."
But this game was real and there's nothing anyone can
do about it. No way to get caught. No way to prove
anything. The satisfaction is indescribable!

-----------------------

THE FULL REPORT IS HE http://www.halturnershow.com/index.html

Old September 5th 05, 07:16 PM

I get better news than that watching old,old Edward G. Robinson and
Humphrey Bogart and James Cagney movies on tv.
cuhulin

Old September 5th 05, 09:13 PM
Greg

From: "-=jd=-"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:01:39 GMT
Subject: David, Lucky, and mII shame this newsgroup

On Mon 05 Sep 2005 12:57:10p, David wrote in message
:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:36:24 -0400, Beerbarrel wrote:

They are the proverbial providers of more miss information than all
usenet posters combined. It is absolutely amazing that these folks
actually believe all the crap that they post. I guess that is what
happens when you sit around all day and listen to CNN.

I watch CNNHN, MSNBC, CNN, FNC and S-SPAN. They are all in a row on
my cable.

I listen to the BBC Worlds Service News feed on Sirius. I read books.
I visit Drudgreport and Buzzflash.

Then it all goes through my personal bull**** filter, after which I
decide where the real deal lies.

Psssst.... You are supposed to dump the *filter* out. You appear to be
discarding everything that makes it through your BS filter. Why you would
desperately cling to the BS is beyond me. Do you throw out the coffee and eat
the grounds too?

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

David, it's the Drudge report that's clogging up your filter and probably
polluting your computer. Cut the skank loose and things should improve
dramatically.

Geg

Old September 5th 05, 10:18 PM
David

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:13:16 GMT, Greg wrote:

David, it's the Drudge report that's clogging up your filter and probably
polluting your computer. Cut the skank loose and things should improve
dramatically.

Geg

I like to see what he's not covering.