Old September 6th 05, 04:11 PM

Default OT We are SO doomed

And you are moaning and wineing and wringing your hands and crying in
your latte and peein your pants about it,now aren't you?
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 05:20 PM

Zatarain's is good stuff,I use it once in a while,Tabasco Sauce too.In
World War Two,Tabasco shipped many,many tons of Tabasco Sauce to
American Troops free of charge to the Troops all over the
World.Scientist,some American scientist, have to twist and spin and lie
about some science thingys and kiss up and suck up to fed govt if they
want to keep on getting their fed govt funding money.It is the same with
the American weather people and the American mainstream news media
too,Mininstry Of Propaganda is what I call it and I do NOT think that is
ok!
cuhulin