Old September 6th 05, 04:48 PM
David

Default OT Bush wanted efforts to fail

so he can blame the locals and consolidate his Emergency Powers in
preparation for a complete fascist takeover of the USA.

That's why FEMA refused outside help and cut the phone lines at the
Jefferson Parish Emergency Operations Center.

Old September 6th 05, 05:24 PM
David

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:07:42 -0400, BDK
wrote:

In article ,
says...
so he can blame the locals and consolidate his Emergency Powers in
preparation for a complete fascist takeover of the USA.

That's why FEMA refused outside help and cut the phone lines at the
Jefferson Parish Emergency Operations Center.

I think you need a long rest. Once in a while you totally go off the
deep end...and the above is one of those times..

BDK

FEMA doesn't deny it. Wake up and fight these *******s!

http://dominionpaper.ca/internationa...ema_turne.html

Old September 6th 05, 05:54 PM

David wrote:
so he can blame the locals and consolidate his Emergency Powers in
preparation for a complete fascist takeover of the USA.

That's why FEMA refused outside help and cut the phone lines at the
Jefferson Parish Emergency Operations Center.

- Possibly neglected things so if ANYTHING goes wrong with the economy
and it goes straight into the snow..
- he can now say
" Katrinas Fault"

Old September 6th 05, 06:08 PM

bush didn't want efforts to fail.Or fail for his stupid staged Photo
Ops.Let me head on over to the Goodwill store now and see if I can find
me a super duper Shortwave Radio.I heard that the lonnngg gas lines have
petered out now,I might stop off at the wal mart store for a sixpack and
then at the MurphyUSA gas station and fill up the gas tank in my 1986
Ford Crown Victoria LTD Pimpmobile car too.It's half full,or half
empty,either way you want to look at it.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 07:53 PM
RHF

DaviD Says - {Bush to} " consolidate his Emergency Powers in
preparation for a complete fascist takeover of the USA. "
Old September 6th 05, 10:52 PM

jd,respectibly Sir,that's my line.I know what it is.Do You? haw haw haw.
cuhulin

Old September 6th 05, 11:12 PM
David

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:17:39 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

stumble across one dirty little story about Brown and FEMA. I know what it
is. Do you?

-=jd=-

I was thinking more of the Chicago USAR team that was refused.

Old September 7th 05, 02:50 AM
KA6UUP

David wrote:
so he can blame the locals and consolidate his Emergency Powers in
preparation for a complete fascist takeover of the USA.

That's why FEMA refused outside help and cut the phone lines at the
Jefferson Parish Emergency Operations Center.

And, that's why it was Bush who called the mayor of New Orleans on the
Saturday night before Katrina and insisted that the mayor evacuate the
city when the mayor had done nothing to do so after being warned by the
National Hurricane Center that an evacuation was mandatory.
The facts David, the facts.
Old September 7th 05, 03:20 AM

How much am I paying for gas? Well,I went to the Goodwill store at about
noontime this afternoon,I didn't see anything there I couldn't live
without so I flirted with the wimmns as usual for about an hour or
so.Then I went over to the wal mart store food department.I was going to
buy some gas at the MurphyUSA gas station in the wal mart parking lot
but I counted nine vehicles lined up to get to the gas pumps.There was
only a couple of vehicles at the gas pumps and somebody was letting only
one or two vehicles at a time from the line get to the gas pumps as one
or two of the other vehicles already at the gas pumps was leaving,so I
dont know what the deal on that is.I didn't bother to get in that long
line of vehicles because I can easily go a few more weeks without
needing any gas.I think the price per gallon on the sign said $2.74 per
gallon.
www.jacksongasprices.com
cuhulin