Old September 7th 05, 02:53 AM
asdf

Default ANLP1 Question

just got my anlp1. reception is somewhat better than with the windup
antenna in the 4-20 Mhz range. Which is what the specs of the antenna
are. Reception is also better in the FM range. However the antenna does
have one little quirk. When antenna is hooked up and on, if it turned
on to MW (for example 770khz) the reception actually suffers. I have to
unplug the antenna to get a decent signal. toggling on/off switch does
nothing because the antenna is controlled by the main unit. It's very
annoying to plug/unplug the antenna just so that I can listen to the
MW. Anyone else experienced this issue. Any other ways around it?

thank you