Old September 7th 05, 05:11 AM
Arnold Hogsheads

Default Alex Jones LIVE on Coast to Coast AM TONIGHT!

Alex Jones of Infowars.com with breaking news on
New Orleans Martial Law declaration TONIGHT
on Coast to Coast AM with George Noorey.

INFO: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/09/06.html
Old September 7th 05, 05:21 AM

Awww now Arnold.You know everything at Coast to Coast AM is kook stuff
and nobody listens to that show.Nobody will read Paul Craig Roberts's
article at www.infowars.com Americans Are Being
Brainwashed,either.(I just now finished reading the article) I usually
hit the sack around midnight to get my beauty sleep,but I will try to
stay awake a couple of hours after midnight to listen to Alex Jones.Of
course everybody will start calling me a kook,but it's ok to listen to
profit stair.I never listen to that profit stair kook.
cuhulin

Old September 7th 05, 01:11 PM

Awww now Arnold.You know everything at Coast to Coast AM is kook stuff
and nobody listens to that show.Nobody will read Paul Craig Roberts's
article at
www.infowars.com Americans Are Being
Brainwashed,either.(I just now finished reading the article) I usually
hit the sack around midnight to get my beauty sleep,but I will try to
stay awake a couple of hours after midnight to listen to Alex Jones.Of
course everybody will start calling me a kook,but it's ok to listen to
profit stair.I never listen to that profit stair kook.
cuhulin

I predict that, one of these days, the father of one of those destitute
girls on Brother Stair's "farm" is going to learn that Stair has been
getting it on with his daughter "behind the barn". The father will then
settle Stair's hash for good. It's just a matter of time....

Steve

Old September 7th 05, 01:16 PM
Greg

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 7 Sep 2005 05:11:31 -0700
Subject: Alex Jones LIVE on Coast to Coast AM TONIGHT!

wrote:
[...]

It would be great if the Bro was on air at the time it happens!

Greg