Old September 8th 05, 09:13 PM

What is or was at 3000 W.Alemeda Street? When was that? You ever heard
of the Snow White and The Seven Drawfs restaurant that used to be in
Oakland? I can't think of the name of the Street just now,it used to be
on one of the main Streets in Oakland.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 09:22 PM

I just now remembered the name of the street the reastaurant,Snow White
and the Seven Dwarfts was on,it was on San Pablo Blvd in Oakland
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 09:34 PM

Some of us Army guys used to catch a bush from Oakland Army Terminal and
go to San Francisco for sight seeing.I think the bus went across
Treasure Island,if I remember.I was walking down Market Street one day
and a woman about four stories up in a building looked down and she wolf
whistled at me.I kept on walking.I wound up on a cable car and I helped
them push that cable car around on that turn table thingy at the bottom
of Powell Street.It was the thing to do,dontcha just know? Ding Ding!
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 09:36 PM

Isn't Griffith Park where they all gather out there for lunch?
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 10:55 PM

Birth of a Nation (America) started in the South.But,not really,the
Indians had their Nations thousands of years ago before the white man
came to "America".They are the real "Americans".
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 11:01 PM

Maybe so,(I have no problem with that at all) but the Snow White and the
Seven Dwarfts restaurant myself and some other Army guys had lunch at
was on San Pablo Blvd in Oakland and we were in our Kakis and the
propieter of the restaurant would not let us pay for our meals.I will
never forget that.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 02:09 AM

They came across the land bridge that used to exist between Alaska and
Asia thousands of years ago from Mongolia,mostly.Some of them went
across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii and many other places in Canoes and
other types of watercraft.
cuhulin