Old September 8th 05, 08:03 PM
David

Default OT The Legacy Of Fear (we will not recover)

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...region=single7

Old September 8th 05, 09:44 PM

I am not even going to click on that rollingstone crap link you posted.I
wonder what became of Al Aronowitz? He has been a Journalist (Black
Listed Journalist) since 1950.I used to get his Agalist email
newsletters.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 11:28 PM

Killing The Fish
-- a maritime version of shock and awe that will pummel the ocean
floor
with massive acoustic waves and disrupt marine sanctuaries.

The big trawlers have already turned most of the ocean bottom into a
desert..

Bush has also proposed turning 3,500 idle oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico into
offshore fish farms to offset losses in traditional fishing

- Katrinas sunk dozens of Oil Rigs already... and is he talking
aquaculture?

-- a move that will
actually increase the agricultural pollution that's responsible
for the decline in fishing in the first place.

No, overfishing's responsible, NOT pollution;
and how will fish farms offshore pollute ??

It gets expensive, and cold in the future without the Cheap Arab oil
everyones used to...

Old September 8th 05, 11:49 PM

Hey /////,show me where Katrina sunk dozens of oil rigs,you little
/////.A day or two ago,I read that oil production is now exceeding
demand.How much are you,you little /////,paying for gas? You little
/////. www.jacksongasprices.com
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 11:55 PM

/////,YOU should be paying five hundred dollars for every cup of gas YOU
buy.
cuhulin

Old September 8th 05, 11:58 PM

I hope you FREEZE your ///// a.. to death,you /////.Here in
Mississippi,I almost never need to turn my heat up in the winter time
except on those few cold winter nigts.Haw Haw Haw!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 12:01 AM

Hey /////,show me where Katrina sunk dozens of oil rigs

- Sure..!

http://sify.com/news/international/f...hp?id=13929961

20 oil rigs missing in Gulf of Mexico

By Jitendra Joshi in Washington
Thursday, 01 September , 2005, 09:27
At least 20 oil rigs and platforms are missing in the Gulf of Mexico
and a ruptured gas pipeline is on fire after Hurricane Katrina tore
through the region, a US Coast Guard official said on Wednesday.

"We have confirmed at least 20 rigs or platforms missing,
either sunk or adrift,
and one confirmed fire where a rig was," Petty Officer Robert Reed of
the Louisiana Coast Guard told AFP. View pics: What hurricane Katrina
left behind

http://today.reuters.com/business/ne...ECOVERY-DC.XML

The U.S. Coast Guard reported this week that nearly 60 platforms were
lost, tilting, drifting or sunk.
Meanwhile, Shell Oil (RDSa.L: Quote, Profile, Research), BP (BP.L:
Quote, Profile, Research) and Marathon (MRO.N: Quote, Profile,
Research) all reported major damage to offshore installations.

On the coast, five of the eight refineries completely shut by Katrina
remained out of service Thursday and the Department of Energy said four
of them -- accounting for 5 percent of U.S. refining capacity -- could
remain shut for months.

Old September 9th 05, 12:31 AM

cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 03:05 AM
David

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:58:00 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:
Hillary's a toady opportunist. Nothing there.

-=jd=-