Old September 9th 05, 02:55 AM
m II

Default OT Colin Powell sorry. Who's next?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1456650.htm

mike
Old September 9th 05, 03:46 AM

colin powell,,,,, www.realchange.org Mogadisu,Those Troops sure
could have used some help,,, colin powell refused.
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 04:19 AM
Carter-K8VT

m II wrote:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1456650.htm

First, kudos to Mr. Powell for 'fessing up!

Next, at least so far, the silence from the W sycophants, toadys and
general lovers of the war is deafening.

Of course if they comment at all, it won't be to debate the facts but
just to call names (and keep their heads in the sand).

On the other hand, Powell's statements are pretty clear, with not very
much room to debate:

Mr Powell has also said that he had "never seen evidence to suggest"
a connection between the September 11, 2001 terror attacks in the
United States and the Saddam regime.

[He was a (if not THE) *key player* folks, how much plainer do you want
it that the war was trumped up?]

In an interview with American ABC TV news to be broadcast on Friday
(US time), Mr Powell said "it's a blot" on his record.

"I'm the one who presented it on behalf of the United States to the
world, and (it) will always be a part of my record. It was painful.
It's painful now," he said.

"It may not have turned out to be such a mess if we had done some
things differently."

Mr Powell downplayed his reported differences with Vice President
Dick Cheney and Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld, and said he was
on good terms with President George W Bush.

....but it sure sounds like he is "damning them with faint praise"...

Old September 9th 05, 04:24 AM
FDR

"m II" wrote in message news:FY5Ue.166575$wr.327@clgrps12...
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1456650.htm

mike

I hope Mr. Powell likes his stay at Abu Gahrib prison for the next 40 years.

Old September 9th 05, 04:58 AM

colin powell is a Lilly Livered COWARD!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 05:02 AM

Because of colin powell,some of our U.S.Troops died.Have you ever ridden
in Helicopters before? I have,many times before.Helicopters come in
mighty handy sometimes.Put that! in your pipe and smoke it!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 05:03 AM

colin powell will ROAST IN HELL!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 05:40 AM

Customs to employees: Don't help fema. www.worldnetdaily.com I
certainly Agree with that.SHOOT ever fema a..hole in sight! y'all don't
know what fema is really about.fema is one of our Worst Nightmares!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 01:11 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1456650.htm

Nice 'spin', but really nothing new, 'tard boy.

Yep, we all knew the Iraq war was a sham. Nothing new.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 9th 05, 01:15 PM
dxAce

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

m II wrote:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1456650.htm

Nice 'spin', but really nothing new, 'tard boy.

Yep, we all knew the Iraq war was a sham. Nothing new.

Yep, we all knew you were a 'tard. Nothing new.

LMFAO at the 'tard.

Run along now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Powell leaving FCC A.E. 352 Swap 0 January 21st 05 07:30 PM
FCC POWELL SETS STAGE FOR EXIT IN INTERVIEW - Drudge report Rob Kemp Policy 15 November 21st 03 12:20 PM