RadioBanter

-   -   cuhulin gets around (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/77951-re-cuhulin-gets-around.html)

[email protected] September 9th 05 05:17 AM

Yeah? So what? Sue me!
cuhulin

[email protected] September 9th 05 05:20 AM

cuhulin gets around

Thanks for hunting all that good s... up.I sent it to my female webtv
user name thingy.I will check it out after a while.
cuhulin

m II September 10th 05 01:33 AM

wrote:

Thanks for hunting all that good s... up.I sent it to my female webtv
user name thingy.I will check it out after a while.
cuhulin

Your female side must the literate one. Do you dress in women's clothes
when you use that acoount? Did you become a transvestite while serving
in the US Military? Many people do, you know.

mike

dxAce September 10th 05 01:37 AM

m II wrote:

wrote:

Thanks for hunting all that good s... up.I sent it to my female webtv
user name thingy.I will check it out after a while.
cuhulin

Your female side must the literate one. Do you dress in women's clothes
when you use that acoount? Did you become a transvestite while serving
in the US Military? Many people do, you know.

You're mistaken 'tard boy... that's the kind of stuff that goes on in the
Canadian Military, as you well know ;-)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II September 10th 05 01:49 AM

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

Thanks for hunting all that good s... up.I sent it to my female webtv
user name thingy.I will check it out after a while.
cuhulin

Your female side must the literate one. Do you dress in women's clothes
when you use that acoount? Did you become a transvestite while serving
in the US Military? Many people do, you know.

You're mistaken 'tard boy... that's the kind of stuff that goes on in the
Canadian Military, as you well know ;-)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Unlike you, I NEVER received any discharges in the military..nocturnal
or otherwise. I understand you joined and now head a terrorist sphinctre
group.

mike

[email protected] September 10th 05 03:49 AM

That movie is on tv now,Along Came Jones,,,, slowwwww walkinnnn,,,
slowww talkinnnn Jones.It just started on the TCM tv channel about 15
minutes ago,,, Melody Jones,,, Johnny Cash had a name like Sue,I have a
pretend webtv user name like Alice.
cuhulin

Honus September 10th 05 05:22 AM

"m II" wrote in message

Unlike you, I NEVER received any discharges in the military..nocturnal
or otherwise. I understand you joined and now head a terrorist sphinctre
group.

Hehehe...you said "head".