Old September 9th 05, 05:17 AM

Yeah? So what? Sue me!
cuhulin

Old September 9th 05, 05:20 AM

Default cuhulin gets around

Thanks for hunting all that good s... up.I sent it to my female webtv
user name thingy.I will check it out after a while.
cuhulin

Old September 10th 05, 01:49 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

Thanks for hunting all that good s... up.I sent it to my female webtv
user name thingy.I will check it out after a while.
cuhulin

Your female side must the literate one. Do you dress in women's clothes
when you use that acoount? Did you become a transvestite while serving
in the US Military? Many people do, you know.

You're mistaken 'tard boy... that's the kind of stuff that goes on in the
Canadian Military, as you well know ;-)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Unlike you, I NEVER received any discharges in the military..nocturnal
or otherwise. I understand you joined and now head a terrorist sphinctre
group.

mike

Old September 10th 05, 03:49 AM

That movie is on tv now,Along Came Jones,,,, slowwwww walkinnnn,,,
slowww talkinnnn Jones.It just started on the TCM tv channel about 15
minutes ago,,, Melody Jones,,, Johnny Cash had a name like Sue,I have a
pretend webtv user name like Alice.
cuhulin

Old September 10th 05, 05:22 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message

Unlike you, I NEVER received any discharges in the military..nocturnal
or otherwise. I understand you joined and now head a terrorist sphinctre
group.

Hehehe...you said "head".

Cuhulin, You OK? Greg Shortwave 41 September 2nd 05 01:41 AM
I liked Cuhulin. He is funny. Very funny man. Liked dogs. RM MS Shortwave 9 May 2nd 05 04:33 AM
Cuhulin looking for love??? Les Shortwave 7 April 24th 05 12:22 PM
Cuhulin and David melt down, audio at 11 running dogg Shortwave 5 March 6th 05 07:06 PM
James Larry Ryan aka cuhulin GMX Shortwave 33 February 24th 05 03:44 PM