Old September 10th 05, 03:58 PM
m II

Default (OT) : The Truth About - Income Taxes and Who Pays

dxAce wrote:

Share? Why should ANYONE have to pay a higher percentage than anyone else?

Simply by virtue of the fact that they can AFFORD to?

That's income redistribution.

So is your insurance claim. The "Nothing wrong with my neck that thirty
grand won't fix" attitude takes money of MY pockets by increasing MY
insurance rates. This distribution, for YOUR gain, doesn't seem to
bother you at all. What a hypocrite.

mike
Old September 10th 05, 04:04 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Share? Why should ANYONE have to pay a higher percentage than anyone else?

Simply by virtue of the fact that they can AFFORD to?

That's income redistribution.

So is your insurance claim. The "Nothing wrong with my neck that thirty
grand won't fix" attitude takes money of MY pockets by increasing MY
insurance rates. This distribution, for YOUR gain, doesn't seem to
bother you at all. What a hypocrite.

How am I a hypocrite, 'tard boy? The operation costs about $30,000.

I don't get $30,000 handed over to me, nor did I state that it would.

Something you don't understand or comprehend, ****stain?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 10th 05, 05:05 PM

I have medical insurance with Physicians Mutual Insurance Company.If I
have to go to a Hospital again,it will definetly be at www.stdom.com
OK,I have Insurance on that and also Insurance on my House and my Car.I
hope I never have to use that Insurance,but if the time comes that I
do,I will be Thankfull I have Insurance on those Thingys.About a year
and a half ago in April,I slipped off of my ladder in my back yard and
fractured both of the big bones in my left wrist,I went to Mississippi
Sports Medicine on Gallitin Street in Jackson and I got my wrist
treated,I didn't make a dime off of that.In 1969 I had a gall bladder
operation at www.stdom.com At the time,I had Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Insurance,the Insurance Company paid me about $700.00 over and above
what my Hospital Bills were.Why is it wrong that I pay my money for my
Insurance and if I have use that Insurance and the Insurance Companies
see fit to pay my Insurance Bills and if they pay me some money over and
above my Insurance Bills,what is wrong with that? OK,fire away!
rickets.Why don't you tell me and everybody else it is wrong to have
Insurance?
cuhulin