Old September 10th 05, 11:03 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"Brian Running" wrote in message
The liberals were totally against showing pictures of the victims of 9/11
but are all for showing the victims of the hurricane. Ahh! another clue!

You really need to get a hobby, man. How 'bout shortwave radio?

Gee I make one OT post and you hit the roof. Why don't you kick some of
these other OT poster in the balls Brian?

Because he'd probably get his ass handed to him, that's why!

BTW I've posted more shortwave
content here than you ever have or will and I'm damn sure my involvement in
the hobby extends beyond yours.
--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old September 11th 05, 03:42 AM
FDR

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message I don't
hear anything about showing hurricane victims. Wouldn't the liberal
media be doing that if it were so?

Heres what I read and my point is the liberals were all against showing
images of 9/11 but now that they think theres an angle to help them
politicly they want to show pics of the the poor victims of Katrina. Talk
about hypocrites!

B.H.

Hmmm, when you said victims and 9/11 I thought you meant the dead bodies.
As I recall, victims (those that survived 9/11) were shown on conservative
and liberal tv stations. And the victims (refugees) are on liberal and
conservative tv. So I don't think you have a point there.

MoveOn.Org Anti-John Roberts Ad Politicizes Katrina Victims

By Tina Sims
Sep 8, 2005

The left-wing advocacy group MoveOn.Org is set to run a campaign style
commercial aimed at stopping federal Judge John Roberts' confirmation as
chief justice. Mark Memmott of USA Today writes that the group will use
televised images of "poverty-stricken evacuees from Hurricane Katrina" as
part of a "provocative, last-minute effort" to derail Roberts' nomination.

No surprise there, liberals have attempted to exploit the victims of this
tragedy since day one of the storm.

"The connection is obvious," Ben Brandzel, the group's advocacy director
said. "The images after Hurricane Katrina show we still live in a society
where significant racial inequities exist. We believe John Roberts' record
on civil rights ... is clearly not the direction our country needs to head
now."

Memo to MoveOn.Org: The images come from the liberal utopia of New
Orleans.

New Orleans is run by Democrats, and the result is way too many people
living in poverty waiting for their next government check. Black and
white.

Liberalism and the results of the policies of that type of thinking are on
full display in Louisiana and it's a sad picture.

MoveOn.Org will try to blame conservatives for that--but if yesterday's
Gallup poll is accurate, they are only playing to the echo chamber of the
sad, angry 13 percent.

That's not going to stop the Roberts' nomination, but I suspect the real
goal is to raise more money from the angry left. (Soon to be re-named the
angry 13%?)

"It is sickening that some in Washington would politicize a national
tragedy," said Sean Rushton, executive director of the conservative group
Committee for Justice.

Sickening indeed, but expected.

I don't recall conservatives complaining when they (Republicans) used 9/11
and terrorism for political gain during the last election. Go back and
watch the RNC convention.

--News Analysis by Tina Sims

Old September 11th 05, 04:42 AM
Brian Hill

"FDR" wrote in message Hmmm, when
you said victims and 9/11 I thought you meant the dead bodies.
As I recall, victims (those that survived 9/11) were shown on conservative
and liberal tv stations. And the victims (refugees) are on liberal and
conservative tv. So I don't think you have a point there.

Yes I do. You *******s were going to show them for political gain. Read the
post. You know you'll do what it takes to get your way. Don't deny it!

B.H.

Old September 11th 05, 05:02 AM

Most of them wimmins don't "notice",, durn it!
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 05:06 AM

I have seen some of my buddys in Vietnam,dead.Yes,it bothered me no
end.Some "things" we HAVE to see.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 05:09 AM

www.devilfinder.com O Brother,Where Art Thou? Soundtrack, my
imortal homeeeee,,,,,,,
(The Stanleys)
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 05:31 AM

Dahhhhh,,, Boolsheet! Let me see what this movie comin up on Turner
(S..T) South is,,, It's the jerkoff,The Jerk movie.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 05:34 AM

I ain't no *******,butt,my alter eggo,webtv pretend webtv user name
thangy,,, them crazy wimmins think I am a real bitch.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 06:03 AM

I don't care what you noticed.AWOL MORON gay bush's gay "daddy" got gay
AWOL MORON g.w.bush ahead of the line in "joining" the Texas Guard.AWOL
MORON gay g.w.bush went AWOL,AWOL MORON gay bush went to South America
(exotic plants,, more drug dealing) when he (AWOL MORON bush) went
AWOL.Where is that Stupid Son Of A BITCH (AWOL gay MORON bush) AWOL gay
MORON bush now!? Get This,, I am always Right.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 06:10 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:42:46 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"FDR" wrote in message Hmmm, when
you said victims and 9/11 I thought you meant the dead bodies.
As I recall, victims (those that survived 9/11) were shown on conservative
and liberal tv stations. And the victims (refugees) are on liberal and
conservative tv. So I don't think you have a point there.

Yes I do. You *******s were going to show them for political gain. Read the
post. You know you'll do what it takes to get your way. Don't deny it!

B.H.

Good thing W is backed by a fine, upstanding man like Rove,
who would never do such a thing. We are ruly blessed in this.