Old September 11th 05, 06:40 AM

Is rove gay like bush is?
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 06:43 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Because he'd probably get his ass handed to him, that's why!

I notice your latest Canadian visit is making headlines!

http://tinyurl.com/bj59q

It's good of you to use your personage for a worthwhile cause. You must
be very proud.

mike

mike
Old September 11th 05, 11:46 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Because he'd probably get his ass handed to him, that's why!

I notice your latest Canadian visit is making headlines!

I'm sure it will make headlines, 'tard boy. We plan on calling it the
"Occupation and Subjugation Tour"

The advance press seems to think it will be a rapid tour.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 11th 05, 03:46 PM
Brian Running

Gee I make one OT post and you hit the roof. Why don't you kick some of
these other OT poster in the balls Brian? BTW I've posted more shortwave
content here than you ever have or will and I'm damn sure my involvement in
the hobby extends beyond yours.

Nobody hit the roof, Brian. I enjoy your radio-related posts, and you
seem like a genuinely good guy. My point is, I'd hate to see you become
like the paranoiac, delusional, political loonies that infest this
group. Your post had more than a little bit of that tone in it.

I assure you that your involvement in the radio hobby is far greater
than mine. I had a novice license in the early '70s, and never went any
further than that in ham radio. Nowadays, I listen primarily to utility
stuff via a couple of little Radio Shack portables. Just about anybody
here is more into radio than I am. But, we really don't need any more
right-wing American loonies in this group, know what I mean?
Old September 11th 05, 03:49 PM
dxAce

Brian Running wrote:

[...]

Sure... you mean you're a left-wing 'tard. Gotcha.

You'd better be Running along now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 11th 05, 04:16 PM

Maybe I will do a www.devilfinder.com for,Cute Canadian wimmins chat
rooms?
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 04:18 PM

Yeah,Brian is a good guy.But,Brian,don't be looking at me funningly,I am
not your type.
cuhulin

Old September 11th 05, 04:32 PM
Brian Hill

"Brian Running" wrote in message
[...]

We don't need any more left wing loonies either!

Old September 11th 05, 04:47 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

I'm sure it will make headlines, 'tard boy. We plan on calling it the
"Occupation and Subjugation Tour"

Iraq was just a practice run for the invasion of Canada? People like you
don't belong in a civilized society, so it may be fitting that your only
friends are the guns you keep hidden away for a rainy day. I'm surprised
the Michigan Health Department granted you possession privileges..or
does your militia do it's own sanity checks?

The advance press seems to think it will be a rapid tour.

You deviates sure have a lot of synonyms for anal sex. Did you admit
your homosexuality to your commanding officers? What did you have to do
to get Colonel's rank in your militia? I'll bet there was lots of
alcohol involved...

What a loser...

mike
Old September 11th 05, 04:59 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

What a loser...

Yeah, that's what you say to yourself every morning as you look in the mirror to
pop another pimple, isn't it, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA