Old September 10th 05, 08:43 PM
wallys cookies

"David" wrote in message

http://witf.org/temps/FM/news1.shtml

Even MORE great info on the Senator from PA:

here-- http://www.spreadingsantorum.com/index2.html

In a fascinating twist of fate, Rick Santorum has an office
in Northeast Penna. that is adjacent to and shares a wall
with gay bar. By the way, santorum has entered this part
of the state's lexicon. I am as amused as I am disgusted.

North East Pennsylvania Amusement

I don't know if you already know this becasue I have not read
your column consistently, but when rick santorum was running
for the legislature the first time, way back when, he stood
outside on Rodi Road and Frankstown Avenue in Penn Hills
wearing a sandwich board proclaiming his candidacy, while grinningly
waving to passing traffic. It was the most undignified thing I ever
saw, and I couldn't believe the stupidity of the people who
elected him. I was stunned that this clown actually won, doing
such a thing. I swear to you this is true, and you can use it in
your column to make fun of him, if you haven't already.

That's how he started out!

And don't forget that his mentor is the
author of the magic bullet bull**** theory of the
infamous Warren Commission !

Old September 11th 05, 06:53 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

LMAO at the ****stain.

Profanity is the attempt of the weak and feeble mind to express itself
forcefully.

Your fascination with all thing rectal related is also noted. Go see a
doctor, deviate.

mike