Old September 10th 05, 05:26 PM
John S.

Default Bit of a wobble on the tuner of my Grundig Satellit 800 Millenium...

Daniel J. Morlan wrote:
Is this normal? Or might something be a bit loose? I don't mind it
TERRIBLY, but I'd like to know if this is the standard for this radio. It's
been like that since the day I bought it, but I'd sure be happier with it if
it were a little more solid-feeling. The whole radio, while big, seems kind
of... Almost fragile.

DJM

That should not be...send it back to the seller for another one.

Old September 10th 05, 06:09 PM

I have some old radios that get sort of like that sometimes.Tuner
control,on/off/volume control,etc.Usually it is a thin nut on the shaft
that needs tightened back up.Sometimes,they are very hard to reach to
tightned them back up unless you remove the radio chassis from the
radio's cabinet so you can gain access to the nut.
cuhulin

The Eton E1 XM Radio -=V=- Grundig Satellite 800 M [ Plus Some History ] RHF Shortwave 10 January 6th 05 04:56 AM
GE Superadios for Dummies [ GE Super Radios I - II - III ] RHF Shortwave 9 March 22nd 04 09:37 AM
YB400PE [email protected] Shortwave 7 February 5th 04 12:34 PM
Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:23 PM
Grundig Satellit 900 -=V=- Eton E1 XM Radio RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:14 PM