RadioBanter

-   -   More from Newsweek.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/78081-more-newsweek.html)

[email protected] September 11th 05 04:44 PM

More from Newsweek....

.....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

David September 11th 05 06:45 PM

On 11 Sep 2005 08:44:10 -0700, "
wrote:

....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

Newsweek is not the mainstream press.

Cmdr Buzz Corey September 12th 05 12:16 AM

David wrote:
On 11 Sep 2005 08:44:10 -0700, "
wrote:

....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

Newsweek is not the mainstream press.

That's what he is saying, you don't see what Newsweek poll indicates in
the mainstream press. Do try to keep up.

[email protected] September 12th 05 12:30 AM

Newsweek = Newsweak.Newsweak news is weak.Weak as Water.
cuhulin

dxAce September 12th 05 01:29 AM

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

David wrote:
On 11 Sep 2005 08:44:10 -0700, "
wrote:

....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

Newsweek is not the mainstream press.

That's what he is saying, you don't see what Newsweek poll indicates in
the mainstream press. Do try to keep up.

Keep up? A liberal? I've never seen that happen yet.

Oh yeah, I have seen them keep up with spin, lies, fabrications and distortions.

dxAce
Michigan
USA