Old September 11th 05, 04:44 PM

Default More from Newsweek....

.....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

Old September 11th 05, 06:45 PM
David

On 11 Sep 2005 08:44:10 -0700, "
wrote:

....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

Newsweek is not the mainstream press.

Old September 12th 05, 12:16 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

David wrote:
On 11 Sep 2005 08:44:10 -0700, "
wrote:

....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

Newsweek is not the mainstream press.

That's what he is saying, you don't see what Newsweek poll indicates in
the mainstream press. Do try to keep up.
Old September 12th 05, 12:30 AM

Newsweek = Newsweak.Newsweak news is weak.Weak as Water.
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 01:29 AM
dxAce

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

David wrote:
On 11 Sep 2005 08:44:10 -0700, "
wrote:

....that we don't see in the mainstream press.....

"Do you think the commitment of some Louisiana National Guard troops
and equipment to the war in Iraq seriously reduced government's ability
to deal with the situation in New Orleans, or not?"

Did: 38%
Did Not: 54%
Unsu 8%

Newsweek poll taken 9/8 and 9/9

Newsweek is not the mainstream press.

That's what he is saying, you don't see what Newsweek poll indicates in
the mainstream press. Do try to keep up.

Keep up? A liberal? I've never seen that happen yet.

Oh yeah, I have seen them keep up with spin, lies, fabrications and distortions.

dxAce
Michigan
USA