Old September 12th 05, 02:10 AM

Default IPods in cars raise questions for satellite radio (OT)

- Could be satellite Radio is Just an expensive, passing fad

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...APPLE-CARS.xml

Old September 12th 05, 02:40 AM

Lets HOPE so.
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 02:47 AM

www.devilfinder.com Ancient Music of Ireland.I have many,many
recorded tapes of that Music and many other recorded tapes of other
Irish Music sites too.(It isn't stealing,rickets) I need to put them on
CD's or DVD's.
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 02:58 AM

www.contemplator.com www.devilfinder.com Robokopp Music
Robokopp has some good Songs and Music too.Seeeee how Super Smart and
Incredibly Super Intelligent I am.
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 03:01 AM

www.devilfinder.com 4Marys
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 03:13 AM

Satellite radio would have been an okay idea about 15 years ago. Now
there are better, cheaper, and more effective alternatives.

Old September 12th 05, 03:27 AM

www.devilfinder.com (What the Hell! Didn't you mean? I don't know what
the Hell! I ment,Devilfinder) Strolling Irish Minstrels And since me
mom would comes call me Llewelyn,I suspect there is a tiny ("it's
tiny",that's fore sure,but it "grows") bit of Welsh in me,(da.n Welsh
chicked out of helping Scotland,FREEEDOM!!!!!!!) y'all can look that up
too.
cuhulin

Old September 12th 05, 03:34 AM
Peter Maus

- Could be satellite Radio is Just an expensive, passing fad

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...APPLE-CARS.xml

I don't know. I use both. In fact, iPod in the car is a lot easier to
do cleanly than most people realize. If you do a search for iPod and Car
you'll find a spectrum of adaptors that will permit you to hardwire your
iPod into your factory sound system, and control your iPod from the
radio face.

Pretty handy, and sounds a lot better than the common FM modulators,
and cassette adaptors. It's also a cleaner installation. Toss the iPod
in the glove box and let the tunes wail. Belkin makes an iPod mount that
fits in a cup holder, if that's something that's important.

I use iPod2Car. But there are a number of similar adaptors, for less
than $200.

I"m working on an adaptor that will control my iPod from the face of
my Becker 2340. AM/FM/Shortwave AND iPod all from one installation in
the dash.