Old September 12th 05, 08:31 PM

Default Grundig PE 100 and Grundig S350 Rafios

I did remember to stop off at the Radio Shack store in Metrocenter Mall
www.metromalljackson.com on my way back home from the Goodwill store
and on my way to the bank in the Metrocenter Mall parking lot this
afternoon.The Grundig PE radios are $29.99 and the Grundig S350 radios
are $99.99.I didn't buy any of the radios because I have some old radios
here that I am pretty sure work as well or much better than those Radio
Shack,Grundig radios.Grundig is not and never has been a "magic" name to
me and I doubt if Grundig ever will be either.
cuhulin